Cabal jammed on me coz the stupid game server keeps shutting me out saying it'll update again. Been trying since Illusion Castle came out.
I'm downloading Luna halfway.
I'm waiting for the guy to call again from SG Recruiters. zZz
I'm like waiting for ZQ to tell me if friday is available and we'll all go his house.
That would probably sum up friday "Good Friday"
Saturday would juz be driving theory.
YAWNXZ. Anyways, Monday was just like that. Tuesday was better in another sense that I had something to do, which was to settle my driving. Slept till 12pm in the noon. Literally I really felt that the sun was upon me and I realise it was 12!!!! It was really a very good slumber. I managed to force myself out of the house after realising it was 1+, I would probably miss the briefing at 2.10pm. zZz.. so push to 3.10pm. Gosh I haven't had lunch then.. so hungry.. Arrived at Bukit Gombak at 2.45pm, I guess I'll juz go to the Macdonalds and grab that thing! So, end up.. it was 3pm I was still eating. I literally juz hack the brief lahs. Hungry ma! 1 Mac wings extra value meal + 1 Chicken Burger. =D
I half regretted it coz the fries aren't that tasty.. I tink is how they made it..zZz
Double zZz when I realise the rain was now SUPER heavy and the whole sky was dark like mad.. Wanted to move back home immediately, it was super nice weather to snooze at home. Wad am I tinking? Normal me wouldn't bother if the rain was good to sleep ma, something muz be seriously wrong with me since I woke up from Emo ness. >.< Rain was DARN heavy, well, I guess no choice, I juz walked all the way to Bukit Batok Driving Center. I only make a mistake, which I could have walked under the MRT all the way there.
Fate likes to do this kind of things. I met Guo Zhen just as I reached the Center. Perharps Juz a few minutes later, he would have been gone. Should I came earlier, I would have juz missed him and went up for the brief? He guided me thru and told me no need attend briefing. Sorta finished the things required for 2 theory lessons I guess. Left with him when the rain was smaller, that was when I realise could have juz walked down the MRT protection. The girls at the center was what Ashley have said today, well, juz for today probably :P
Took 196 back home after taking MRT From Bukit Gombak to Commonwealth n learned basic korean abit. I guess I still am gonna pursue this music thingy @ Seoul Conservatory of Music. What? I dunno, juz felt like doing so? If not I'll go Seoul for some music festival or something also good.
Today.. woke up at 10+ and chatted with Shu yi all the way, half piano ing and eat lunch, till 3+ before I dragged myself out to meet Mdm Poh. End up, I reached South CC at 5+, to realise Joanne n her "Hercules" cleaned up the band room. I shall elaborate more on that later, I couldn't finish photocopying "The Art of Playing Flute" so I rushed to the East CC to realise Mdm Poh is going to the South CC. So, returned back to the South CC with Mdm Poh then discuss about the Arts Festival. seems like we're shortage of options becoz we have limited resources about everything =.- I guess here it's like that, we should be happy for what we have.
Tired.. Even I had like so many hours of sleep? I guess I didn't put my brain to proper use that's why it's like tired??? Went to meet Caryn, Jacq & Xin. Told xin I'll be silent, didn't wanna upset Caryn again. Seriously, I have Joanne to deal with le, I dun wan anymore flares in my life.
Then after that 10 liddat, back home here, bath and typing here.
-> Didn't know why I was so mad at Joanne. She n her "Hercules" cleaned up the band room, it was really very neat and tidy. Is it me feeling bad that I've flared up on Sunday and she cried so badly? Or was I just jealous?
Wadever.. Like i said. She'll be back probably when her life changes and by then, whoever that 'takes' her, she'll be in the person's life forever. These 2 years I've cherished her..loved her.. taken care of her.. I couldn't juz believed she said " I'm sorry."
='(
It was very heart wrenching. It was to the extent now tinking back.. I really couldn't help but feel so helpless. I'm listening to Yiruma's Kiss the rain. Today's piano did abit of the push effect. Why I didn't touch my 'baby'(piano) for that long.. half is cause of this. I understand y Wanling feels like this too. Both the band and piano have been tied to this decisions of her. Surrendering my life to her now was like a mistake totally. I thought they'd worked out.. but..
Everything about her was about to disappear. Everything I've done was in vain. I never regretted it. How i wished they could be transferred. Loving a person is that painful, but I would never not want it. By that, I've bluff myself over her feelings to me are true. I never believed that she didn't have 'us' at all. It's still buried deep inside my heart.
Words can't describe the pain inside, the pianos pieces below are playing as I typed.
Debussy - Claire De Lune
Winter Sonata OST - My Memory
Yumira - Kiss the Rain
Yumira - River flows in you
I'm here again wishing tomorrow never come. Childish me.
No comments:
Post a Comment