It's 3am in the morning. I'd supposed to be sleeping. Juz came back after watching Clash Of the Titans. It aren't very interesting, I'd say the publicity did more than the actual story =.- Compare to Avatar.. this is like.. really cui :P Pardon me for being so blunt, but that's how I feel.
Too tired to open this computer and type, so this was the thing scribbled ytd.
Life has been upside down without you.
Correction: Life is upside down without you.
A big fat nightmare of you last night.
Why you? Of all things I fear.
Why fear of you the things I love.
I wished I knew why.
I juz know I should treasure some things.
---------------------------------------------
I really had a nightmare back then on 02/04.
Let's being where I left off.. April Fools Day was pretty normal.. Stone at home till night then go universals. Was pretty okays, my main idea was really to check out the place. Knew it's really gonna be crowded and stuff. Only 2 rides were open and sista insists on going for some of them, which I seriously felt it wasn't. Preference bahs..
Had a nightmare in the morning.. I was thinking probably due to the Laksa and dessert that I ate + the milk shake. Really v. filling. It was like 6+ in the morning and I was going to swim after that. Oh gosh.. seriously, that aren't any better. I juz toss and turned. Woke up by spiders and kept thinking abt her. She juz can't get off my head.
But I've decided. That things shd be kept that way. I realised Xin and Sm's tinking are very the same either. We don't really keep close girl friends. Sm says he finds it weird. Xin is.. he doesn't have much girl friends. As for me? I'd say I have a few. They're useful and nice =) They really cheer up my day lah, but I do know their limits and that I know which is my girl amidst them.
So.. what am I to say? definitely, I won't change my mind abt being friends with her. Love is blind. Which makes ppl say it's a toxic. Which made me not regret having it.
I tink I'm tired and it's 4 am. zZz =X Will elaborate more again.
I am really getting busy again.
No comments:
Post a Comment