Friday, April 9, 2010

E A R L Y

Recently been liking to CAPS and put them open with a space.

Went to meet Shaun for lunch ytd.. to discuss about band. He too agrees that there are some measure to take note, but there's a heavy burden on my shoulders. Things I can't control.
Hais!!

Anyways, called Yanling and Chee Hao. 1 still sleeping at 1+ in the noon and the other didn't pick up my call despite being next to it :P Shows my calls are frightening >.<

So.. went home. Got my piano going again and went out to meet Fq for dinner then walk Iluma and meet Lu Heng. Fq reminded me I shd get a bag, and it's that RABBIT BAG i shd get again. I'll go get it.. like 1 day with my watch too. Time to wear one and be ON TIME. Not only that, know what is the time now and then.

Somehow yanling reminded me ytd while chatting with her.. That perhaps..for her.. she didn't believe in love. For me, I sorta didn't realise that.. she'll wait. Perharps, I was juz half wishing that happened and probably.. it didn't existed at all, ever since
" Don't you tink it's better for both of us that way?"

Juz like in 4 years, that scene I had to call her and say come now or you'll regret it.
Would she?

I doubt so, yet that scene seemed so real in my head. Becoz she'll already be there..

But why? Don't know why. Don't wanna know either. I'll juz go to sleep. yawnxz.

20 to 00.00.

Good nitex

No comments:

Post a Comment