Saturday, April 10, 2010

" Why are you so good to me?"

The above question (the tittle) That's.. the my weakness.

Girls (& guys definitely) PLEASE NEVER ASK ME THIS QUESTION.

Maybe for all guys, it's a killer. I'd say maybe, for me it definitely is.

Suddenly this juz pop out in my head while I was thinking. Been doing lots more tinking lately. Of course being careful not to wonder into the perilous path of emo ing. I remembered, it's because of that question and my blog too. Backdate this blog to Dec 2006 to Feb 2007.. a confession which I never knew she'd read. Anyways, it caused both of us a heartache, but I'd never regret it. I'm going into it again.. aww yawnxz.

1 Thing I didn't mention ytd was.. being happy with having what you have. Sounds confusing? The word "content" and "strategize"
Content = Being happy with having what you have
Strategize = "having what you have" in a deeper context.
E.g. I am contented with what I have now. (Content)
"What would you suggest for my constraints?" " having what you have"
So.. My dear sista's been wondering why somehow life hasn't been working out for her. Probably that's my key answer to her. But, life doesn't mean throwing answers at them. She got to understand. Anyways, her temper's as terrible as my dad's. Juz that my dad explodes and he's okay after awhile. That.. is a horrible thing to a tele-marketer on the phone.
That is also why, my mummy NEVER likes me to do tele-marketing.

Let my dear sista to figure this out probably. It's time to find her calling also bahs. I wanted to say is.. Maybe her (J) absence made me gone nuts, crazy and hysterical and all the nonsense.. at the end of the day, I'd woke up and stopped dreaming abit. Coz I'm still dreaming. Either way, it's how we looked at it. Yeong Wei submitted a nice article about " Confession from an Social Elites". It talks about how "Social Elites"; those in top schools never to worry about feeding themselves, coping with their parent's CPF and medical conditions. It was until she took a volunteer job then the cold reality of life sets in.

You won't really understand something unless you're in it. Which brings me to talented musicians that have been trained powerfully under great teachers. What would the pain be in raising a batch of musicians from nowhere?

Maybe.. that's why I didn't understood her also. She's single parent. Constrained. I can say.. but. it's all too late.

It's 12.20am. Yawnxz, I've been finding morning really nice to sleep these days, been sleeping till 11am liddat, good life ( WHICH IS BAD). Tried to give that excuse away today by swimming 30 laps, 20 slow and harsh, 30 fast. All breast strokes, so doesn't matter anyways. Stoned till 4 before deciding to go swim. After that went grandma house and configure my thoughts on MWS's structure.

A war broke out coz of miscommunication and my sista broke the rule of not telling my mummy where she'd went. Well, as you know, she isn't that contactable by phone. That makes me guilty coz she told me she going library which is at bugis right? I told mummy BUGIS. The thing was grandparents thought she'd come back for dinner and cooked. I couldn't decide for her, she was coming back or not, so end up my Mummy also didn't know what was happening so... "boomz". My poor sista. Unfortunately or fortunately, she doesn't realise the thing that happened was miscomm, partly her fault. Lolx. Well, I don't really care, which is a good thing. But nvm~ time to sleep and force my sleeping hours to fall to 7+ 8+. >.<

Good nitex.

No comments:

Post a Comment