Been busy lately. With what? MWS and probably adjusting my own life back.
There's so much changes. Or rather, they're meant to be. I probably never want to change a thing about my life, because all the while I've always gotten much of the best things in life. But cause of this, I've been too comfortable maybe?
That's where I lost sight of my ambitions. Which I found them back.. within these few days.
Seems difficult really open up your calling. I'd say, it takes a lot of courage to make things happen as well as take the first steps.
On Sunday, there wasn't practise because both Mr Lin & Xaven couldn't make it, Xaven only told me @ 10pm on Saturday. With my phone no bat, it was a game over when I realise so at 4am in the morning. Mr Lin called at 9+, said he may not make it cause he had something on till 2. It wasn't a nice thing, I had to decide to cancel practise or sectionals. I figured out sectionals won't do, so I decided to cancel. I had to call Joanne to decide. Somehow, I didn't have a good feeling about this, but with no conductor, how am I to progress things on? This is 1 big problem that I've faced now.
I spent the Sunday settling the recordings for MWS and Loyang. Juz me and Lu heng @ NAFA. So cosy eh? Hahax, was sticking CD labels on those CDs. Thank you Lu heng, he was helping me burn all the CDs =X
Watched Nodame Cantible with See Hui on Monday before sending Xin off. It was better than I expected, just that those classical parts seem to drive Seehui to sleep I guess =X I enjoyed it very much. Thank you Seehui, if not for you, I wouldn't have known who else to watch with. The whole clique appeared for dinner as well, which sorta surprise me, but it was great to have everyone =) SM, Fq, CK, Brandon and Mingde to send Xin off. Been long while since all of us really went out again. Unless you count the Clash of the Titans, but more more outing please as everyone's getting really busy soon.
I juz feel bad that Seehui's out juz to watch the movie with me but she says she doesn't mean. Really thank you.
Tuesdays was waking up @ 10 (which I wanted to go swimming) ended up I woke up late and spent the morning brainstorming for Art Festival ideas. After that went CC to photocopy stuff for Zq and myself before going to East CC @ about 3.30pm. I was quite late, so I decide to cab down to Loyang. Bye bye $13.00. I was kinda mad. LOL, the weather was really a killer. So anyways, distributed the disc, bid them a farewell and left. It was nice to feel the big size of the band again, I only remembered how it feels like in JC, as for Secondary.. Sec 1 & 2, when we became Sec 3s.. it was like the dark ages. My job there is done, seems like another chapter of my life is now closed. It'll be interesting, to know that Celine will become of the flute elites. I know she will and how the rest of the juniors will turn out to become.
On my way to meet Karsandra before I brought her to go the NAFA concert, there was this couple on the bus stop. The girl looked pretty when I first sat there n waited for the bus. I told myself I shouldn't be looking at girls! hahax, but she really caught my attention when she was telling the guy in chinese " Eh, study important.. at least muz pass your exam and get ur qualification first ma". Probably the guy wanted to work and stop schooling. Where'd u get another girl like her ever again xia? The guy kept shooting her 'reasoning' off and the girl even recommanded modelling. >.< Didn't have a good look at her, I juz wished to capture her looks but when I got off and turned, she was right behind. I almost got a shock, but the view wasn't that nice becoz I looked dam obvious when I turned. Well, how to find another girl like her? :P
Which reminds me of today a random thought jumped into my head.. while digesting this. I wasn't really working becoz of the fact that my Mummy wanted my studies to complete, but now it would seem like everything had changed now. I needed like stuff which probably I should have done. I meant, some of the time I spent bumming, I should have juz worked. Work as what? Probably anything lors. Somehow, it may just beat off my parent's mind too.
As you see, they do not like me to work at a Club/Bar for a bartender but now I'm seriously considering them to earn $$$. Seems like Joanne was being practical, $$ makes the world goes round. She said that to spike me.
Why am I jumping to her again? I know it's juz a wrong but I guess..let me finish it. For her, I've been not asking her to pay so much always, but end up she hardly saves. have both of us ever been happy and not have money issues before? Yupp. Yet, a reason that she works to earn $$$$.. now to say pay her piano lessons and etc. I know, but you ever realise the times when I told her to practise?
I have faults probably, you see them as the exits to my don'ts. I don't wan you doing what I had fallen into. I am no perfect human too. Though I've sweared the next girl I'd b better, but again, it definitely will take time to find her and that I'm no perfect guy to begin with. It'll take everything and my breath away to start another one.
Because if it ends up like Joanne, I don't think my heart can take it again.
I don't like it changing like clothes, so I never understood how ppl can return to normal sometimes.
The concert @ NAFA calmed my soul. The mass and etc, gave me time to tink and focus. At the same time, it reminded me of a perilous situation I was in >.<
Looking forward to tomorrow.
Practise my piano today and flute. I'll take the time and finish everything up.
In 4 years time, I will go to the Korean Conservatory of Music to study something. Probably a piano ATCL if not is conducting. But can conducting get me anywhere? I'd like to try for orchestra =)
So I got to start dreaming now and action. =D
What a long long entry and nice change of blog skin! =)
Here's some skins I've considered but e skin now is still e best!
http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=161733&action=Preview
I would have used dis if I haven't found e current one.
http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=70164&action=Preview
http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=168561&action=Preview
http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=170159&action=Preview
http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=17475&action=Preview
http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=13586&action=Preview
http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=109245&action=Preview
http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=109777&action=Preview
http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=77336&action=Preview
http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=101369&action=Preview
http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=103999&action=Preview
Seehui, if u'r looking.. I tink you'd like dis:
http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=171714&action=Preview
No comments:
Post a Comment