There was every reason and no reason to believe her. I still can't forget her because of band I guess. Practically, it should be another reason why I should leave this place.
What's with me leaving this place? Xiiao Qian ytd strike my thoughts again. Long time ago, I'd ever asked myself would I leave this place. Happened when Mdm Jasmine asked if I wanted to go overseas training.. 2 Years passed like that. At that point of time, I didn't wanna leave her and now things have changed. Unpredictable..
It doesn't mean that I still don't believe in love, the scene whereby I'm leaving at the Changi Airport and me calling her is really that real. Nevertheless, it also occurred to me that the girl would not be her? =X tink too much. hahax.
The week passed like that. Monday was going to SIM to register.. Went to meet Fuqi 2+ and he told me of this girl he liked. Woahs, really nice for him, so innocently in love with her :P Kudos, hope he managed to chase her. Then went to meet the patron, so happen that, while Fuqi was pei ing me to vivo city, Sm was on his way back home to habourfront and got me, which I got a glimpse of his collegue, the thin HC one :P Hahax, so understood he know my test that's y probably never intro me! =X Patron Mr YC Lee was very pleased with the concert except a few points here and there, which caution me to double check my things now again. I guess I too make errors, gone slack after SAF. Seems like he has undoubtedly answer the question in my mind and shown me a real life example of a patron for the arts =)I still must thank my guys for all their hardwork. I could have never gone that far and we will continue to strive for more.
Avoid thanking her and skipping her sometimes, isn't intentional. It becomes a conflict, juz that who will understand? Who would know? =( It's the same feeling like when you wanna eat ur favourite food but you're on diet. Yet, everytime I try to express them out, it always get the wrong way.. hais. I've changed. Juz how different? I'd leave it to my guys to answer bahs..
Tuesday was going for Morgan Stanley's Interview. Was practising piano the whole morning and interview was at 2pm. Mummy cautioned me against wearing black for interview and got me white instead. They put me through a computer test and after awhile, ta~da! I was quite ok in their sense but still fail the test =.- Juz simple powerpoints + complex configurations. Well, unfortunately, the night shifts could stretch up to 3am in the morning. Oh lord, didn't ask about the pay. The only thing I shd be interested is whether I'm able to adjust my lifestyle to how I want it, not for the workload. zZz, that puts me to reject it (but I didn't do so that openly). So, went to SIM after that for the payment. Somehow, I feel bad to the people queuing coz I juz went in and asked the Lady to check my documents. Fortunately or unfortunately, I was asked to wait =.- Tink the whole quene then would blackmark me. Well, went back home after that.
Wednesday was stay home day. Practised hard on piano to realise playing simply isn't what I've imagined that easy now that I need to focus back all my skills. Went to swim at Mount Faber, water was quite hot. >.< weather hot, was tinking of some relief from the water, unfortunately no.
Today, went to Recruit Express in the morning. Dragged myself out of bed and got out of the house without realising I forgot to brush my teeth.. till I was almost downstairs. =.- Grabbed some mints and chiong to Jurong East. Suppose to be 10am, reached there 10.15am and by 10.45am I was done. Got bored it's like so early in the morning.. went to Library to browse and it was 11+ le, went popular to walk.. n suddenly Mei Yan Fang's " Qin Mi Ai Ren" rings in the popular. Why so qiao? Brought Mac home from the M hotel there the Mac and saw Huilin. So qiao.. =.- After lunch then piano,I managed to finished 3 pages of the "Mozart's Turkish March" today. Budden interrupted by Mummy to go NTUC and after that go uncle house. That was whole afternoon. Too hot for me to piano, so I didn't bother.
Okays. Xiiao Qian was mentioning that Life in Singapore is stressful. If not for education and the competition pressue, why would we not live happily? In short, half of us or most of us aren't really doing the things we like. Like conducting? Farming? There's like much of the things that we haven't seen. Like probably a life chicken, last time it was used to be called extinct in Singapore. Kids eat KFC, yet have they seen a real chicken in SG? Some of the things today is like not up to my liking. It could be my foolish thinking in JC. Where was my spirit then? I still have that "unbeatable" one, but the one surviving without qualifications?
I've got to admit. My dream of being in an orchestral lives on. So, staying in Sg is not going to fulfill that dream. Furthermore, I can't be stucked in Sg for my whole life eh? Need to open my horizons, have my girls :P and probably juz be noty for abit.. Of course, my target now is to establish MWS and I'll hand that post over. I won't want to sit on the leader post too long, it's v. stressful. So, if all goes well, 4 years I'll be going Korea for a while of 3 - 4 years to study something nice there. Conducting? Probably.. then come back here to teach? If not find something to keep myself alive :P That makes the korean dream short term eh! Definitely will find job in korea to save up and come back probably set up a business?
=P I tink too much. Okies it's 11.40pm. Shall wrap up and settle my band stuff. Tink probably when I get a job won't have time to settle them. Argghhhh...
Live life simpler,even for thousand year old vampires
No comments:
Post a Comment