Today's 14 Nov..
Juz finished a day with no proper work, I call it a OFF day. Tired after all the hassle here and there.
Meet them @ 11 today, Clark Quay for a LAN session, originally suggested Wii but it was abit no point there after since all the guys are present only (except Jimmy).
Had Food Court for lunch, didn't really eat coz I had Wanton Mee @ home before that, so took a dessert, apparently Zaewe who wasn't hungry (coz of his late lunch habit) also took dessert.
Lan from 12 to 5pm liddat, had Ba Gu Teh for dinner while Zaewe left for his grandma house then we proceeded to Food Court to play Sm's games. First it was the 3 Kingdom Chinese Chess, followed by "the message".
Tired, exhausted after all that games. Enjoyed the games, been so long ever since we gathered together again.
Ytd was the NCO POP parade, always sorta remembered it as the 7th of Nov. Coincides with something right? =X Ya, 7th of the month was the anniversary. I guess coz last week was Deepavali, that's y POP was changed to this week.
Surprisingly, she only attended it once with me and so happen it was Esther's. Coincidentally? Or was it just chance that things fitted so clearly? From Cassandra/Magdelene, Mitchell/Kumar, Gibert/Naw Shin, Meliza/Seeying, Melissa/Pearlyn and now finally, Guo Qian and ???. My juniors really have grown. This is like my 6th year attending in a row. Was it that I was praying to see her again on the field?
Ever time I'd imagine what to do when I see her, I know it would be a totally different story once again if we'd met again. Which leads me to think, is that why she's not returning for band?
Stupid right? She don't return, I dun feel upset, nor get upset by her, isn't it the best? I shouldn't be even tinking about her to begin with. It takes hell lot of effort to erase her, let alone these. She isn't gonna return, andy.
Can some girl just smack that fact into my "hard broken" heart and tell me 'she' is here. She here refers to that girl I'm looking for.
I'm just dreaming. 12.30am
Let's just sleep and dream of tomorrow~ (:
Nights.
No comments:
Post a Comment