Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dream - min

Guess I left out about my grandma. Yupps, sat down to eat some stuff back a few days, can't remember when, she just took out 1 chocolate gold coin (those children like to eat one). It is an ordinary one, just till she said, " who buy one" (in cantonese) and ask if i brought them back home. I shook my head and told her "if u wan take and eat it, don't think anyone else will" I guessed she didn't really heard me or probably she just wanna keep it for dunno what reasons but proceeded to tell me " maybe is strange man (my uncle) bring back one, last time old man used to buy (my grandpa)"

It runs in the family doesn't it to crave for someone that's not around anymore?

=X Didn't like CNY sometimes. It's quite the very nothing to do & I dun really know half the relatives that were coming over to my house. It gives me the fact like I'm some kind of house keeper~ but well, never really did pay attention to them. Somehow~ It's really boring.

Don't ask me why, it's been like that ever since god knows when. Is any1 gonna intro them to me or how or wadever? I have no idea.. maybe I'll just keep in mind how the family tree works will do. So i slept. From 1 to 4pm, the timing whereby most of the guests come. My 21st Chinese New Year greeting~

Hahax, so evil. But it ultimately killed off much of the time to waste. Every year since the beginning of dunno when, it's liddat. So, slept and killed time off.. surprisingly, I thought I might have a havoc brewing, turns out, my parents didn't really approved, but hack la~ Except the fact Mama kept "got pretty girl, got pretty girl" study SIM somemore. Dad added " could be your neighbour class you know?" =_______-

Found myself staring at this long hair girl downstairs in a distant when I was fetching some stuff from my house fridge storage. She is my type. But just.. eye candy!! Hahax. So random..

Uncle gave a BIG angbao dis year, which consisted of notes which are higher than blue onces. Stunned, at first when he gave me, I thought it was a gold coin (something he gives every year) but it was relatively flat and I literally felt through and realise, it's flat indeed!!! So turns out, it's really all notes nia.. then he went like " Either you give ur mama keep or....."

I'm 21. Suddenly that fact drawn to me that Mama can't be around always and that I have to look after my own stuff. On top of that, I kinda missed staying in the same house as my Mama (just had dis feeling today) Is it only when we lost it liao then we realise? Like.. her?

Sorta Need a break. I know I'm heavily weight down by responsibilities, but the bad thing is those dumb examinations till May. They probably will be the only thing that upset the schedules of the year. Yawnxz.. Trying to look forward, not backwards.

Read some sociology today, but wasn't really in the mood.

Loved yesterday's outing wif FQCK to River Hongbao, went over to Marina Bay Sands coz it was pouring, pook CK got no umbrella so got to brave the rain. However, @ 12am it was shiok coz we were that close to the fireworks point and they were right infront of us (:

Sm reminded me abt overseas trip also. I guess I probably won't go Bintan soon, (coz i'm alone) sobx and Xin's against going so 'near'. Was thinking of going HongKong instead this year and wif the time after the exams I have, I'll plan out something for Cambodia instead next year. I have more more knowledge also after the GRO retreat this year.

Somehow I tink, my age of growing up has reached =X I'm just gonna hold the love side. Will it be my mistake? =X Hais, you are so near yet so far..

Time aren't on my side if I wanna chase you.. Vquartz. On top of that, sometimes, I tink I'd wait for her if I wasn't the only son. (dumb but it's worth it isn't it?) just the fact that everyone does agree that she's not the one somehow...

I tink so too. Deep in my heart, I wished you were. Becoz you were regrettably the most beautiful thing that I'll yearn out for. It fell apart, not entirely all, but it's useless now.

Jia you. I know I will let go somehow (: have more faith in me please people.

No comments:

Post a Comment