Today was quite jia lat for me. I just thought I'd passed that emo stage.. I guess it's inevitable for a weakling like me..
It was like waking up in a middle of a nightmare, you still have that in you. Yea, that's how to describe it. You can try your best to calm yourself down, but it really takes awhile and it hurts while every minute passes for me somehow. Becoz it's nearing her birthday.
My thoughts are very confused still at this point of time. They're like a pile of ashes.. when the wind blows, they disperse into the air and disappear. Some of them are just my crap day dreams. Lolx..
I vaguely remember them, those times together. They don't hurt as much. Yet I realise, 2 years ago, I was Hong Kong Cafe with you off Anchor Point. That's 1 reason why I hate Hong Kong Cafe. (As much as I would like to go hating everything associated with you)
There's hundred over cafes and food stuff to go about, won't hurt to simply blacklist some of them?
Me & my dumb views.
Let me rant awhile.. I'll be fine soon. It's 1hrs+ to her, i mean 00:00. I dun have to care, but it's in my heart. Took my some sense to convinced myself, delivering a birthday present to her is useless, like what shows always say, you have to let go of her. I guessed, both of us should just erase each other away.
Sometimes, I just wanna go out there and find some1 that special. But fate always has a funny way of introducing people.
Was busy wif some flash games, turns out Im another victim of sub conscious numbness, engrossing myself with something unknowingly, should have just read Mr Wee Kim Wee's book.
The awful day has started.. awwww
No comments:
Post a Comment