Foolishly numbing and bluffing myself.
But I guess the day was great. Just meaning over nothing. or perhaps I was just lost in my own world?
Maybe not everything in this world was meant to solved. Or solved immediately. If the solution for something was 2 to 1+1, then this world was ever that easy.
When 1 is your left hand and another 1 is your right hand, how do you get 2, the combined hands?
So, does efficiency gets into place now that you have a combined hand? Or was it better that it was the other way round of having 1 & 1 hands?
Will take a step back, rest and look at the matter in a different light. Not just 1, but many. The trickiest part of everything is there's no official advise about anything, but hopefully thru each " what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger".
Like you & 25 Feb.
Hardly believed I survived the day without telling you Happy Birthday. Some words are better left unspoken??
It hurts, on the bus home, Thinking of you. But every time, should I picture the old me sitting aside with a glass of fine red wine in my bar, thinking of you, would bring a smile to my face.
No comments:
Post a Comment