Everything looks so different. Didn't think I need to return to this place, ever since I sorta busy myself with studies. Well, not exactly busy lah. Just didn't manage to find time to.
Or am I just giving myself a poor excuse?
Nope, in a way I am still entirely not convinced about security, but after all the emotions that are within these walls, what am I to hide?
Lots have and had happened, just too much to say them out. Although I have to agree filtering is a must , yet how much can you convey when you filter? Plus it is never quite original.. meaning that you just can't rephrase sometimes, like you rephrase and insert another similar context? It ain't really fitting sometimes...
Was about to drown abit of my sorrows here, if you loved someone and realise that someone actually loved you, but just that bit. & that bit was dying, is it considered good or bad?
Taking the above, frankly, the worst scenario has been factored, which I already has been hit by it. Yet, it can't happen because I will cry. It sounds dumb but.. my ex has made me into a more emotional creature, I think it's a good thing and a bad thing. Good thing is I've become more sensitive, while the bad thing is tears are also more sensitive. I just hate getting all teared up because of these dramas but well, not just drama.. sad stuff. So the above paragraph is just sad.
But the time now is not for sadness. Tears can hold back because they're not at the maximum level of the tear duct. Have held back all the above inside the heart, I'm sure the heart chamber can hold these stuff just for another 3 weeks. Though, there seemed a possibility of it breaking, but I will hold on.
Hais.. suddenly pop out a complicated love story :X
No comments:
Post a Comment