Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sometimes you feel like lying waste to everything and the whole world.

It just simply means you need a place to hide away sometimes and be un-contactable for awhile.

How do I even know who's right who's wrong?

How do I even wanna know what the heck it stays?

We just liddat lo it away.. I just wonder how many do notice I'm having those February attacks again.

Sucks big time.. Yet so only so much I can tell out.

The creature searching for perfection which the imperfection in itself kills it. I know it sounds easy to sound things out, but there are just sometimes I never like talking it out, words just simply can't express the way I feel. Neither could you understand? Don't wanna get you bros out frustrated sometimes.

I'll be fine. It's always been like this right? :]

Though in fact Im dying on the inside. Yet who cares right, life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment