Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sucks to know the heartbreaks and sadness. Overwhelmed with emotions. If it was me back then, I probably wouldn't felt it.

I feel so teary now. >< But, just dry tears. I couldn't help remember I still have some 'left over' tears that's stuck in my tear duct since then. Though, I did say I ain't gonna do anything dumb in 2012 over girls.. (: but it's just nice to know I'll stay away from them for awhile and keep myself out of trouble.

Was HT HT ing @ Tiong Baru Mac.. Was dam tired, but doesn't hurt to sit and listen to them pouring their woes suddenly. Just feel really bad for them =( muz have really hurt.

Back then and now. Though, not as pain as mine, I feel so insignificant to talk about it too. It's the past, yet it's something I held on so dearly like a fool.

Relationships don't have to that complicated. It simply revolves around how much we trust each other and how much we simply deal with each other. Meaning that we shouldn't let emotions control us, yet how easy is that to be done? Even amongst friends or colleges? The whole world seemed to be crashing in now, coz I realised the big world that Novo is in, and due to it's happenings, have neglected a few tasks.

Too fucking busy again. I like it. I love it. Another set of dumb ideologies of mine again.. at least they keep me free of being too 'free'.

No comments:

Post a Comment