Laziness sets in. Suppose to be full force into studies but I guess I got myself yet worrying. Yet worrying? Hahahax.. When was I ever not worrying?
Perharps the fact lies with that I don't want to just leave things around and come back seeing things left in the dust again? I must be over ambitious, how is it possible?
I was inspired by change, but change is such a amazing thing. I remember from the financial talk that Sherlin Ang introduced, the speaker said: Change is always desired, whether you like it or not. Why? If we have the same thing everyday, how boring can things get? It looks pretty easy to say we can stick with the same thing everyday till we finally really realise we need a change.
I think I got myself convinced to let go of things for awhile so that I can change my perspective of things. Meaning I should be able to take a look at things from a different perspective. No matter what, I need to renew my faith in certain things.
The perfect team does not lies with getting the perfect persons, but instead, covering each other's weakness and using our strengths to triumph. So sometimes, I do feel like asking management, what if your team is too screwed? LOLs. Maybe the definition of management always leave women out, because of the temperamental nature. What management always cannot answer, is the randomness nature that we humans have, okays, not being a sexist here, it applies to guys too.
I must remember from the bottom of my heart to tie a hard knot in my heart so that no1 can untie it yet.. for 2012. It doesn't seem like a good year to be attached. Though, the saying goes, if everything also tomorrow, then when does tomorrow come?
Meow. Whatever. Gonna sleep. Been sleeping really late lately, now for corrective orders.
Nights~
No comments:
Post a Comment