Friday, May 27, 2005

I Clearly think.. 'gone' [private]

Entry From Ebloggy 2 - ( Private )-

At last it happened... there was a possibility of it happening... does it matter now ?links.. and so on.. is it so important ?Since what happened... i really dun wan to trouble u further.. Why ? I saw my own junior.. one i see.. one i raised..gone against me.. worst is.. what she finds fault.. is crap..N i end up apologising.. yet not accepted..That wasn't for fun.. i dun give a damn whether u like or hate me, but to me most importantly one muZ keep his own principles and own up in the wrong.. yet when i apologise and u didn't accept.. u know how much pain it is..I dun wan to bring trouble to u.. becoZ it's not worth it..I'm well knowned for bringing trouble.. so much has happened proved it..I dun wan anything else anymore.. one alice is enough.. it's been month since i apologise.. yet nothing has happened...i see her every pract hurts me.. what in the world did i do to make her hate me to her core?NOTHING..forget itI give up..I was meant to be wrong..Wadever.. doesn't matter anymore.. I"M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING !

No comments:

Post a Comment