Saturday, October 20, 2007

>.< sorry....
I've nv thot it might happened...
felt like my world was enloped into great darkness once more...
Maybe it's all that i did tat was wrong.. which blew up n engulf my world into the pitch dark abyess...
=X hais.
I'm such a failure... i fail to obey by many.. things.
Instead i've given you endless trouble.. as always..
I feel like i'm nothing good...

I tink i need some time..
though i can nv be as good as him..
He & I are different people, i feel so inferior to him you know?
He's like 100x better than me
He can do this,do that, i can't do anything at all.
I only give u troubles n worries.

All the while, i dun mind him in you, but pls dun make me "him" becoz i'm not...
but i will try my best to fulfill everything that i have so wanted for you.
You may change me, but all you wan is me.
I m still me always =")

de tears in my heart are not stopping, though the onces in my eyes have.
It's 2 pm in de day n i'm not doing anything.
Omfg... seems like even my soul has failed now.
what rubbish m i giving myself...
Can't even control me emotions & soul. =X
sobx...

wadever,wake up ..
Andy, you are such a let down =.-

I'm sorry darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment