Somehow, i hate this. But i'm made to suffer this.
War.
Yet, i'm feeling bad after the aftermath. I hate him.
Though he's my dad, it has always end up this way.
I always knew the chances of a war was likely, that's why i tried my best to prevent me from speaking too much. Makes me abit hermit. Though this labby is the gateway to get out, but i guess it still belongs to freaking hiM !! & he gets de royal tittle that he bought this thing.
What rubbish.
I'm gonna get THINGS myself from now on. Juz like the way uncle learnt.
Makes me feel like i'm in his shadow, but he's intelligent, i'm not really there.
Nor around there. =.-
Boo~
Anyways, I will learn that important thing from him. Is that one muz have pride, Not like him liddat.
Watch 1 tv so small still muz go beg from others.
What kind of fucking values is he teaching lahs?
Buy 1 video recorder & use it fer your own.
De whole bloody place is full of his sh!t, while children are asked to pack things tidy.
What rubbish?!~ can?
Fuck, i sound f dam flat can now !?!? Coz of ytd's shouting.
ZZZZ... Okie, i shall stop my nonsense n focus. I MUZ get into a university in order to escape him.
He's such a pain.
Either that, i'll think of something. Never will i wanna depend on HIM again.
Maybe everything juz starts when i stop thinking.
Like last year.. i was juz purely dumb.
Maybe i still am.
BUt i will NOT be anymore.
Guess music's de greatest escape to much things.
can't wait fer the piano to be shifted..
Maybe i'll juz consider buying a MP3 either.
Can juz shut off from him whenever anything happens.
Fuck. =X
i nv use so much f words fer such a long time.
Pek chek... Days will be so lonely from now on.
Study study study~... hais.
Not intending to tink what happens if i dun make it. wadever..
Find myself abit dumb sometimes.
But it's no time to tink now..
=)
I suddenly smiled when i tink of you darling.
Dun worry, i'm okie..
School's starting, dun worry okie? When i'm done, i'll pei you more.
Remember ur shi shou lian tan..
& shan shou lian tan.
No comments:
Post a Comment