Dj asked me.. what was my bloggie address..
Knew my old friend would know i would hide my thots somewhere and change from time to time. The reason with it being in a place is not that it's not good, perharps it's juz clashing with other ppl's thoughts sometimes.
Then i thot, for quite a long time i haven't been angry at some1. Perharps it's wen hui that's been stirring emotions ever since i was in JC. I juz realise from it.. coz from all the time, somehow jiu shi nv clash before. Maybe jiu shi a test bahs. A test of what happens if some1 reading it would feel..
Or have i been stirred to hate her all this while? Hahax, maybe i juz can't stand people of her type? I dunno, i haven't been hating ppl before? Except that Koh Keng Tiong, but that was history. Pure history, yet so happen that he was in Whiskey Company, sm's batch. What a coincidence.
I find it hard to continue blogging. Maybe i juz been to use to sitting down to consolidate my thoughts. My thots sorta been gone now, coz of her. Smiling i m, but crying on the inside. Time really heals all wounds, i feel better. But i still grief at her absence... >.<
Who will cheer me up wif hugx n kisses any more? I know she didn't really do it, coz i was the 1 shouldered her from her misery. Well, shameful for a guy to shoulder on a gal rite?
I tink more than rather, is my brain exhuasted le. Chiong doing Moulmein Wind Symphony's minutes. Quite tedious? hahax.. i still really haven't know how to answer myself for joanne's case as well as what is gonna happen in future.
I've written her a letter, saying that i was the 1 to break with her. For the very basic reason why i want to be with her, is i don't want her to get hurt. She didn't believed that there was nice people in the past. But really, somehow we both comes from different dimensions, the times together really were nice. =X i really miss you... but how to tell you to come back to me??
I'm hungry... maybe i'm getting lovesick from all this missing.. boo rite? Still dunno if i'm gonna get up PES or not, i wished i don't. I really dunno what's going on with my body, frankly, if i really were to up PES, my main concern is really what will happen next. I don't wan to be the next 1 to collapse and leave this world. Last time did not use to fear death becoz there was no reason to, but now, there is something i wish to protect still, so i cannot juz die yet without completing my dreams and protecting you joanne. I see your smile today, it's so beautiful... friends... maybe jiu shi zhu ding have this long love story ba? I dunno...
oh yea, back to hungry... ate Mac Spicy and munching on fries. Kinda crave for it, but after eating it.. like kinda not shiok. LoLx, even though i pump my body with starch from fries, i'm still hungry.. ytd only ate 1 bao, 1 siu mai for breakfast, some noodles like half a plate for lunch and 1 instant noodles cup for dinner. Yea, she came over. But i juz had no appetite. =X Dunno y also, jiu shi juz dun feel like eating when it does. I still couldn't bring myself to ask her for lunch today. That's why. =.-
Almost every1 has National Day break. Lolx, wondering why can't i have too xP jk lahs.. my break is coming. Juz hoping...i'll heal faster. August...September, the part of the year i kinda liked. Somehow.. Even though the best was Nov/Dec where there were holidays, Aug and Sep definitely was days i like somehow.
Okie la, i go sleep le. Tired... tomorrow monday, tuesday and thursday are so gonna be busy. Wednesday will be a short rest, but well.. a fast week probably with many stuff. =)
Nights.
No comments:
Post a Comment