Thursday, August 21, 2008

Good Morning..

Finishing this entry first, before piano ing. Dad watching Olympics. Didn't realise it was so exciting, probably it was becoz it's all the pros fighting. You probably wouldn't realise too, it truely is amazing for this olympics.

On the other hand, sadness. I left this point out for the previous entry and too lazy to add in. I doubt u'll ever read till here, but who cares. I don't tink you really will. I told u before e lo, the point of time in Sec 2, i was so sad that i couldn't even smile. It was so depressing. It was till the part where even if i was watching comedies, i could be crying. The urge was that strong. I could never forget that time, where smile totally disappeared from my soul n heart. Not to mention willpower, it was at such.. i felt i could never smile again. You almost made it happened again, but i stopped myself. I cannot let you ruin the smile, the 1 thing which only you can make me do...



Picture of Sm's bd celebration at Esplanade, 16 Aug 2008 Night. Seems hardly been some time that i got everyone and i meant everyone.

On attendance in the picture is Siang Meng, Jia you, Wei Xin, Jacqueline, Clement, Han Hong, Stella from our side & from FuCK- Fuqi, Chin Keong, Sien Mei, Kennerth, Mingde, Chee Siong, Olivia and her SMU friend, Jia Hui.

Had doughnuts and candles prepared. The budget was say 30? Hahax, somehow simply great. Split between so many people, it was ok. On top of that, it was simply nice that everyone had a time to gather together ever since dunno when. Hahax.. School has started for the Uni, NS for all the guys here. It was burning weekends for some time for most of us. :)

Somehow, he was so stunned and didn't know what to say. I guess i would also, if i were to planned this surprise gathering. I always knew, birthdays celebrations aren't meant for me. Hahax... yea rembering last year, i know the joint celebration was nice, yet this year. >.<>

Somehow wanted to upload more pictures, but well, it's hard. =.- Lolx, so forget it. Another time bahs.

Seems to be awoken from the dead, my blog seems to be rotten and dunno who is reading it now? Dust? hahax.. Still fixing personal info and stuff liddat. Frankly, MC ing is really like jia lat. Ytd was tiring. No doubt, i seriously didn't tink it was so bad, but becoz taking out ur wisdom tooth is an operation. I only taken 1 pain killer from after the operation as instructed by the doctor, after that i didn't take any more.

I know, the main thing about this place rotting is becoz, the caretaker, me is MIA. Was review ing that as i lay on my bed consolidating my thoughts after i woke up. Taking life easy for these 2 days, as i planned, i would use this 2 days to tink over alot of things, juz opening the would which i sealed to prevent me from mal functioning. Love could not take a toll on my work, even if i did become emotional, it was hiding right inside my heart. Sadness was never shown, not even once. I had no problems at work, juz after it.. the thought of never seeing you again. So, i cleared up quite some stuff in my head, as well as you.

She was everything that my world was meant for. Waiting for her after band, after school, being there for her, sharing every saturday with her. Trying to implace every moment for her, the fact being that she doesn't have it all the time for me. Her mummy is the main reason, maybe problems which aren't settled eventually came to haunt me back? It is tiring to carry that burden for her. Haix... maybe that separates alot of things out. >.< owned =".-">

All righty, back to piano ing i guess =)

Laters.

Meanwhile, take alook at the video by Anita Mui.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3dP-8Ti6x8


>>.<<

No comments:

Post a Comment