I sound so like a fool.
The tittle works becoz the thought of you returned back to me when I thought of that jerk @ss and now his then famous case of boxes and casings.
I felt quite hopeless that I'd actually left out much details on certain stuff and realising that my mistakes were snowballing badly =X
Somehow, I've tink the world was too simple in my eyes. Need to spend more time wif everything else and prioritise abit. Need to work hard on *V21* too, if I don't wanna be lonely again. I'm just practically dam shy and scared. What if? I'd know I had to take my chances, but the courage's not working for me already. >___< So much for being bold..
Must start my new year resolution ing? On top of that, I need to pick up driving and cooking next year. Lastly, is to 'enable' myself to get used to deciding my mind within a short time to shorten my processing stage. It's always easy to process the heavy loaded information in my head, but the decision is always the hardest, not even to say friends outing.
I felt better that knowing "what comes around goes around" or probably due to the anxiety of looking @ the clock and telling myself, OH! V, it's 1.57am now, you're suppose to asleep because I'm dead tired. Yea, I fucking should have. Logged on at 1am to read rubbish on facebook and probably disintegrate those mood I had.
At least better then I spent them emo ing. Realise busyness does helps, but well, I have let go now that I have V21 to look at. Though, I do admit V21 is like a impossible target, yet so far, she has always been the 1 that captures my attention to wadever.
Was I dreaming? I would love it even if she was the one slapping me to wake up.. because I'll just be right beside her (: to smell her nice shampoo hair. Awww, I'm so idiotic.
"Never would I have once walked in SIM, not wanted to catch a glimpse of you. Maybe all I could hope was, don't just eliminate me from your friends list, instead add me to the special category list."
"I've never not walked into school, not wanting not to see you~ Instead, I hoped that in my every chance that you will glimpse into that tiny world of mine."
Those 2 phases were dam random.
But well, that's all for tonight! Good Nightz~
No comments:
Post a Comment