Like it when I blasted "Lei Le" on the speakers @ my HQ with no1 around. It gives me the same feeling like @ my hideout, but different place~
Grandma's funeral wake ended with today being the crematory day. I've gone through a christian and buddist one, if you really ask for my most frank opinion, I would not have both. I would have my own style of funeral, nothing about religion, just a eurology or perharps just beliefs, ideals shared. Probably, it should follow in a series like a timetable of some sort, where by friends would gather during that time, a rough summary of times then will be given. Like say, 1st day, Primary school life. Primary school mates will sit together and a rough summary of what happened back then would be said? Of cos, it's nonsense to those who probably don't understand, but that's precisely the point we study history =X But well, it's another absurd idea of mine. I'd just have a bagpiper blowing the blue bells of Scotland (: alongside snare rolls to send me off.
But well, a buddist one would be one I'll chose among both. Somehow, the traditional roots of chinese. Those stories that we grew up with, would you abandon them?
Missed FQCK's gathering after so long yesterday because I was busy with Select band alongside with Novo winds. Probably I'd be dead tired already if I went to join them after Novo. Hahax, they were out lan ing =X I was already tired when reached Novo. >___<
Okays, Gonna leave the house now for Loyang's BBQ. Be back to update a summarise year of 2010.
No comments:
Post a Comment