Sunday, December 26, 2010

Last X'Mas

Happy 1 Year to my fellow Bear?

Reading back last year's entry, it appears that probably Xmas was a good time for thoughts congregation. So much has happened anyways, it becomes to complicated to even understand what.

Or it's not suppose to be apprehended much less comprehended?

Ytd night was DreamZ Cast's X'mas gathering, 7th Year running since Sec 3. Our 21st X'mas. It was celebrated with Champagne and Sweet Wine. Rained + lightning storm x 2. Even when we went down the 2nd time. We learnt emergency evacuation in 5 mins. Hahax, totally wet but fun. Just that this is like the 2nd year that.. apparently, thoughts that she had to help out a concert 2008... making my absence dam obvious and everything else that follows: I feel like a fool sometimes and in 2007, I was sms ing her. They juz looked like a slideshow running through my head. Of course, I stopped it.

I really haven't decided whether to put the tickets into her letterbox or not.

"IDIOT"
My phrase for calling morons or get mad phrase. That was meant for me.

I do admit, I do feel super lightbulbish. At the same time, Sm & Xin's been strongly encouraging the vibes of me getting another some1 so that she can better manage myself and things. Thanks. I know you all appreciate the organiser's schedules to plan and gather everyone (: I like it when everyone comes together and gather la. And the best part, is myself is not gathering enough to present my other half? I really envisioned that I'm gonna be the cassanova left? Gosh, I can envision, but I know I really buay tahan a single's life.

Talking abt a Single's life, I never really wondered how success has to deal with Singlehood. My uncle's single, Victor's (IBM Lecturer) Single, is it that a contributing factor to who they are now? I'm not saying that my 1st uncle isn't successful, but.. career and women. I will still choose women. Somehow, it seems too early to decide, however, regarding band and my ex. You guys should know.

Things will get tougher as life gets on. I will remember to have 1 leg firmly on the ground. I'm getting just as muddlehead as age catches up.

2010 has passed like a dream, yet I've not awoken. Her shadow resides, thought the fact is that there is no way of erasing her at all, accepting that she is here to stay has taken a toll.

2011 is fun. I juz have this hunch.. fun meaning I'm looking forward to it. Greater challenges seemed to await me, but I will take my best strive to them! Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment