Somehow, fate brought my New Town seniors back.
Into the very concert, which by chance I would never dreamed it happened that way.
Back then, I was never once in their eyes as one who would achieve great heights. Yet now, I look at them, seniors who looked after me, but no longer in band.
That strange feeling between me and them, juz makes me feel so heart sour. Includes Jialin. The old section leader.
Feels like regret that fill me, or guilt that rebellious me was facing, but afterall, I was never once teaching the juniors the wrong things. I'm proud to say, I've been back enough to know more juniors that made their life more interesting and let them know that there exist such a senior.
This Senior and Junior thingy, so interesting always. Maybe I'm just too kind, my heart goes out to them.
Feel like acknowledging them but yet nothing just draws us together.
Except Mr Tay. I have also nothing to count on that too.
Never mind, the way humans work. Emotions. "Victim" Part. There's nothing you can do about something when the other side doesn't wanna connect with you.
Works that way for love, but same for this case.
Loved tonight's JC Band Fest Alumni Band as well as the concept. It was the very dream thing that I went to JC.
Gonna fly in 01 days time.
There's so many words I wanna tell you.. your smile is still as beautiful as I saw you last week and when you smiled.
(: So please, smile more and come out more often with our clique okays?
The book was meant for you to read first. I'm being so foolish right. =X
Nights.
No comments:
Post a Comment