1 month to her bd. I seriously shouldn't be bothered, but it's automatic.
I'm feeling better. Slightly at least. Somehow, cheered up by my persistent band siao guys.
There's alot of unfinished business. Sm was writing this article about this % about Talent and Hardwork. If you ask me, talent that 1% determines everything. Hahax, but well, like he said, which we brothers have in common, even we dun have that 1% that takes, we'll still work very hard, so that at least we won't regret.
Am I doing the same about Vquartz? I feel so lost at her. I'm just getting the funny feeling again, does she know I'm looking at her? =X Shouldn't be my concern, but.
I'll just go to sleep.
Out of those chaos, arises a leader. I"m not that one, but I have to lure him/her out. eh Hey! This aren't some profit thingy >___< I could only wait. zZz
No comments:
Post a Comment