I couldn't sleep last night, becoz i drank a yuan yang. Didn't realise I was intaking caffinee. Dumb me. Worst of all, that indirectly affected my sleep cycle despite me being so sleepy and tired >___<
Water helps to flush out the caffinee, but it didn't really occured to me until I goggle it. hahahax. =X In any case, had a strange dream about her. Probably that was one of the reason why I had such a hard time sleeping?
It was really strange, becoz we were at these shop houses where by the upper floors link to the lower floors, and I was using them to get to my house. It was like a walk through except it was selling some strange accessories for something.. somehow, we met again~ Juz like that previous japanese restaurant incident.
Dis time, she walked past, but kept looking back and finally gave up and asked: "Don't you have something to say?" I was stunned. Probably from that moment the dream could have shattered, but it seemed too real yet it was impossible, thus I decide to carry on. I know I was dreaming, until probably the part she kissed me. I woke up. She jux hugged me and looked at me straight in her eyes. It was the same scene whereby she looked so beautiful from that angle.
Inner projections eh? Hahahx, that's never true. I partly made up my decision not to invite her for the concert? I really really can't make up my mind and it's less than 2 weeks to the concert and I'm being so wishy washy.
Mummy was concerned about my wallet. It's falling apart. Jux like us =X What a poor comparison. It was the last thing that she and I brought together.
To be continued.
No comments:
Post a Comment