Met Mr Tey ytd and just chatted randomly. Who would have thought my JC band teacher aka a maths tutor now is a financial consultant. He was expressing his free views on self employment, wealth and so on. It was kinda interesting, but what holds in the future? I see myself driving a BMW, with my own private office.
Just no girl??? O_O
Sianx. That seemed to be the case. Swam 15 laps of freestyle again, this time with a strong mix of sun and rain. The sun was still bright nicely till dark clouds came over n heavy rain dropped and then showers. Kind of sianx.. because I was at the Jazzcuzi and didn't have the mood to sit down and relax.
But there's this pretty bikini babe in sight ~ sexy....
Aww well, a eye candy for a moment, but the dreadful memories of her draws me back. For a while, my mind was then focus on Novo. Quite a lot of things to be done soon.
it's 1.30am. I shd b sleeping but I'm just too lazy to move myself. & it's raining again.
I half decided to wait, knowing waiting for a girl to drop from the sky is just impossible. HAHAHAX, me and my twisted stupidity logic.
My xiao long nui..
No comments:
Post a Comment