Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I feel fucking stupid.

Halfly, because I've fallen for a wrong girl.

Another halfly, WTF m I paying so much attention into them?

That probably makes the whole issue. But well, I'm just tired..

Exams are coming, it reminded me that last week was HL"s initial planned birthday. In 2 weeks time, it's the exams and soon, it will be freedom.

I feel the heat, but at the same time, I feel scared.

Scared because studying now may not = to a pass =X

It's scary when failure is not an option and up to now, some of those stuff said by lecturers are like ? to me. Jux like economics today. Totally.... astonished.

Missed exercising. Swam 20 laps today at the pool, haven't done that since last last week? Totally brighten up my muscles and my mind.

I'm tired again. Guess I'll probably type a longer entry when I have the time. Annoyed @ myself.

Im just too nice sometimes.

It's time to be bad or jux mind my own business~

Hais.

She's still on my mind. That Joanne girl.

That Zenia kid worries me.

& ? They're not suppose to know. I'm just throwing these into the trash room of my brain.

Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment