Tired is the correct word to use. Who isn't?
Somehow, just a few hours of those crazy economics does make you really tired. I woke up @ 9am today, had lunch in school and went for lessons @ 12 to 6.30pm. Though we had breaks inbetween, it was enough to make me sleepy on bus 75 home.
Maybe I really did something really stupid like a kid, which made me annoyed with myself. It's okay to make a mistake, but this kind of stupid mistake which you ever not suppose to make kind?
Or perharps should I say I never anticipated things to eventually reach that stage?
I should just bury my feelings inside.
Girls are still girls, before they grow into ladies...
I tink I'll end up like Izac.. but he's more handsome than me. How can he possibly not find some1 else first? Lolx..
I've never liked singlehood. Despite how much I would have it's freedom.
Despite how much I would tell you in the face how nice and peaceful things are now.
It's 1am already. I'm here just drifting between my thoughts. The greatest regret I probably will ever write is Vquartx. It's not just a waste of time and on top of that, I accidentally made a wrong step. Though I never do make a major step, but it was a reminder of my stupidity. On top of that, I look like a fool. A dumb @ss fool who jux gives and gives and....
I could never get pass myself for this part. & now I fall back to 'her' part. It's almost going to be 2 years. Ya, the pain doesn't hurt that much either, but...
It hit me despite it being a dream, I saw her at SIM canteen... both of us were alone. & yet as we ate... I teared.
It was impossible to just have a meal together anymore.
But well, it's just a dream. I shall just go sleep. Shall change my sleeping time to 12 now, because sleeping too late doesn't help in anyway.
I have a lot of things to look into after exams. Yet now I feel so 'exam-ish' and confined to just study and nothing else.
Gotta remind myself about this 'lonliness' to deal with and how to proceed with the future....
No comments:
Post a Comment