Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm unusually more tired than normal. Maybe due to the fact I went swimming. Somehow, it aren't a good idea to go swimming on saturdays at SAFRA. So many ppl ~

>___<

Anyways, nothing is getting into my brain. I mind as well go rest and tomorrow wake up study.

I'm worried about economics.. perharps it ain't the passing part, because it seems like passing is rather okay, but it's scoring. If I were to answer the Q but I dun get any marks? I'm just worried, because somehow, I'd never taken a UOL examination before~ =X

Maybe I'm worrying too much, but in any case, I'll do my best like any other examinations.

Piano~ Pathetique Sonata

It's still inside me. I'd figured out my lifestyle will probably change again after examinations. To a more 'closed' world.. Because of my commitments and $$$ issues.

It's either I work, other times will be spent on myself or band.

Either way, I'll still have insufficient time.

As I said long ago, there's no time for 'her' or if should she comes along.

Hais. So paradox. Here I am wishing to be attached yet the reality of it lies.....

I'm just ranting nonsense again~ Should the next skin be black?

Yesh ba..

Suddenly I have interest in V for Vendetta's daggers!!! Somehow, V is like a iconic hero for me..

Lastly, I should remind myself.. girls are girls. Girls are not yet ladies. Love isn't a simple innocent thing in my life anymore~ I must remember 不能对不起下一个 =/

Sometimes, I just feel like telling you the answers Zenia, but I'm afraid.


Be it Zenia, or her' .

I still care for the both of you u know?



No comments:

Post a Comment