Friday, April 8, 2011

Was sick yesterday. It was horrible.

On top of that, wasn't feeling much okay. Till i manage to get some food.

Dunno why I sick, but I guess it's coz of the weather.

Felt so when I went to see Loyang's SYF, it was like the whole body was very chilly and no energy.. totally a symptom of fever. I guess I managed to thong till 6+, after we all celebrated YAY! for their silver, I rushed home to cuddle in my bed.

Waited for Sista till 7+ before she came up with Jams and finally ate a panadol xtra and fell asleep. Strangely, I woke up @ 9+, maybe hungry, feeling slightly better, but still not fully recovered. I ate the rice she brought up and then slept at 11+.

Morning was feeling back pain, feeling okay, but it was the side effect from either sleeping too long or the panadol. Either way, just sians.

=X I blasted @ Johnson jux now over Vquartz. Oops, I'm still mad over tt smiles part mentioned in the last entry.. totally _l_

Nvm la.. most importantly Da Qian was kinda a gg case also? =X

& Zenia. You mysteriously pop by my wall and asked me? =/ You broke my heart. But yet.. I still have a thing for you and you did again.. that night. Hais, y m I so weak?

suppose to sleep an hour ago. O_O

Nights~

No comments:

Post a Comment