Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Flawed Logic

Just because she doesn't tell you she broke up.

Could mean that:
-She's not that close with you.
-She doesn't want you to know
-She doesn't want you to get worried

Doesn't want you to know and get worried looks the same, but doesn't want you to know probably carry a more negative connotation. Either way, it could be one of these reasons, or simply.. She just not in the mood to tell you.

& it suxs. Suxs big time.

That's what happened, about 2 weeks back? &.. it suxs also to know that you've been rejected too.

Surprisingly or not surprisingly, the love wound with me aren't hurting that bad. It's true, I've been happier those few days talking to Kt. But, what can I say? She has already openly said, it's impossible between us.

No reasons given. Maybe I didn't ask. Back to my flawed logic theory..

It's not one or the other. It's probably other or another. That's love. It's as complicated as a maze.
Yet it could be as simple as ABC. She loves you, You love her.

I pondered over it when I was thinking about Kt. It's strange that it hurts so badly despite it being just a few days. I was really just feeling so stupid all over. She might have felt worse, with so many things happening. Perhaps she didn't mean to do it.

That's all I could say in her defense. But to any1 out there, wtf is she has to do with me.. anymore.

Same goes for Joanne.

It hurts, but not as much probably as before. I have to throw her stuff away. It's viral..

Same goes for Kt's photo? I have no idea.. I won't ponder on why it happened that way. I've been wanting to ask for answers, but I tink there isn't any.

It's for every other things related to love as well. So, I've decided to lock my heart. It's a joke that it should happen that way, but I figure out, probably the best solution is not to fall in love to avoid all these nonsense. A sacrifice.

A terrible sacrifice. What if it comes along the way? I dun have answers for that either. But, I tink I can afford to be less relaxed with myself over these matters. I'm not a babe magnet, neither would I have what it takes to be a cassanova. I should be spending time properly for Novo and my brothers. They're the people to love.

Fq got attached officially recently, I'm glad for him, but it just means I'm very bright between the 4 of us now.. Xin, Sm and Fq are attached, all except me =/

Gets quite frustrating sometimes to know that there's no1 to actually pei you. I have to get used to being lonely. The same goes for committee. Despite them knowing, but there's only so much they can do =(

Locking down is beginning, the mind may remember what the heart chooses not to, but I don't care anymore. At least, I got to tell myself no more time to sit and look at these girls.. Im not that young and not that 'full of time' to do so. It's not I don't love them anymore, don't care them anymore, but my life has only so much.

It's hard path I will take from now on. It's the layering and calibration of myself now.

I will start off e new days with & the ending of the dream is........

I remember, that kt you watch bleach (: It was nice to walk around nex with you, had supper with you, send you home and it makes everything else in the world insignificant anymore.

I guess the resolve you gave, must have had some element to it. Fate will try to play with it again =/
I hope, for you to be happy that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment