Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Maybe I really really really was away.

Really Really Really not myself ever since she left.

Or just simply, asleep for too long. Where was the ever so cheerful me? I know that my will has enable me to survived that Sec 2 long sadness.. But was I really myself?

Why must it be that I've to be reminded to finally realise what's happening?

I feel so distant from my star sign, becoz I've not been strict with myself due to lazyness. On top of that, I've never pursue things for myself, partially because of lazyness.

So, things are in a array because my dumb reasons.

I'm learning to put things right again in my life.

I couldn't sleep from 2am to 6am and started crying at 6am today, till 6.30am. I could only find Alice, because I believe she's the only 1 that could understand... but appears, fate says I need to survive this ordeal alone. The amount of tears flowed wasn't much, neither was it many.

It was just enough to realise I need to wake up. I won't cry coz I'm strong, I've said that since Sec 2, the last time I tried to tear on the bus. & I've only teared for Joanne and now, Kaiting.

It's also time to tie up all these dumb loose ends, burn all the memories and bind myself from love. Love is a foolish thing, but I feel myself as a incompetent fool, not capable of handling it. It should be on my right 4th finger, curved "Black Pheonix". The left 3rd Finger will be carved with the word "Koala". Only when the right girl comes, she will replace that ring. My 3 rings still stays, Family, Novo & Friends.

The rest will be kept for myself (:

Jia you~ V Klx !

No comments:

Post a Comment