Im gonna be the only one left, but I'm gonna b the only one too, to protect all of you, together as couples.
Fq is official. Feel happy for them (:
Can't help feeling sad for myself. The feeling is still there. The tears refuses to come out.
I really did something wrongly did I not?
=/ Couldn't give myself an proper answer, except accept it..
Was thinking back, does it mean that not accepting it means that I refused to be friends? I dunno. I couldn't find a proper answer to answer myself. I was just numbing myself with work. Was I running away? Probably I am...
What's there to run away about? The way things go bah.. I just dunno how to explain. It's hurting and troubling, but I always shelf it aside. Maybe till the day the pain will be so painful then it's time to break down and cry. It's never been.. except when I give myself a quiet moment.
Brushing it away, and running away again.. it's me.
Sista says Mama dun mind sending me off to makeover my face =X Shd I be happy? It wasn't on my mind at all..
There's enough troubles, sometimes I really just wanna sit and do nothing for just 1 day..
I wanna just lie by her arms, feel her breath, feel her warmth and take away what my ever so tired mind has to think just for a day...
That'll be the best pressie I wish (: That'll never happen. It was something I kinda wished for last year. It's not possible this year too.
No comments:
Post a Comment