Saturday, May 6, 2006

Back.. after soooo long.. i really duno what to say sometimes. My heart aches. It's really very painful, or rather, depressed. So far, i'm afraid it's falling apart again.
Why muz my phone spoil at the most crucial moment? I mean, why last friday ? Why did i even send her that sms ? i can't answer them, perharps i feel i'm too rash to send a "i love you" sms but.. haix. It hurts so much on the inside now. Days that seem to pass, now look so long. It was friday, till now. Yet i felt so much has happened. so much has already appeared.
i'll clean this place up with a blog skin, together with a link from the gateway. This actually is a main, but i guess putting up a main will cause quite a lot of trouble sometimes. Let fate decide those that wonder into this realm unwillingly, therefore, creating both surprise and suspense, allowing things to happen. Maybe things are definite to happen when left to public..
I had another heat stroke again, last wed. It was horrible. I looked totally like a fool, run halfway go to the seat and sat down. I was thinking deep, i can't fall. zenia, i muz wait for you. I shall not fall, so i struggled through the half fading world. Luckily, I did made it.i guess.. i dun wish to die that early. Heat stroke seriously is horrible. Mr Yong juz didn't really liked us, coz our fitness abit poor. He went : " run a few rounds already like that, how ?! "
Next was de rally. Written on witheredgateway, i shall juz extract it there.
From withered :

Here to comment on something that happened recently. Of great importance ? I do not really know. However, I feel that listing it down perhaps was a good idea ?? Since it was something that’s happening once ?
Rally.. that’s the thing. 19th Student Council nominees Rally for JC 1s. Looking at the whole thing, it seem like it had nothing great to be talking about. Other than Keroy’s “angel thingy” , which unfortunately keroy u use the wrong term logy. Each thing has it’s side. But how to really accept things that have gone far beyond what that can be deemed appropriate ? That is for the person to clean up, I guess.. the world’s unfair in this. Life’s like this.
A very interesting Question which caught all most everyone’s attention was : “ If a teacher and a student fell into the water, who will u save ? “ Most of the councilors of course saved the student for those that could swim, for those that can’t, juz watch them die. Lolx.. indeed. Here, I applauded for all de 19th student council nominees for their courage and bravery, as well as their wits for the rally. Claps * Claps* Claps* It was not a easy task. Perharps the most appropriate sense was to save both, but the question doesn’t allow you to. So, we go off to save the teacher or student. Teacher or student, there is no right or wrong answer. I juz can’t believe that one actually did came up to address their unjustifiable “truth”. I do have to agree that councilers may have been abit or rather, somehow offensive by giving examples like old, fat, smart enough not to get themselves in a sticky situation. HOWEVER, all these deem acceptably rude if it was free response, but it was right on the stage. Right in front of every JC 1 student, teacher that was sitting down. Close to 500 over pair of eyes staring at you. Juz even if we were to say something wrongly, somehow it’s not like we did it purposely or with the intention to do so. ALSO, it was juz a rally. Sometimes, I wonder, does it really show other things, such as how petty one is when it comes to a slight little issue. Tell me that which teacher will rather save himself or herself than save his/her disciple ? Shuo Wei Tian Di You Qin. Sometimes, we juz save people in de most peril moment, not caring about one self. I really really really do not see any sense in why one should get so worked up or agitated over something that’s like so theoretically ? - END


Mum says she can get a new phone for me after discussion, but i need to find the model first. Awww.. i'm already not in the heart to. how ?! I'm totally like half..dead in my heart ? 2 swords pierce deeply in my heart. I know one sword is caused by me, but.. it can't be helped ? I totally didn't expect myself to give in to my rash ness i guess. Maybe short pain is better than long pain. Though i'll wait for her, but.. most probably, i won't be with her. That's already a 60 % answer. I wonder, why do i still insist on the 40 % ? That is probably what that makes her special in my heart. My chem assignment i got 8/25. Wth ?! Can't believe it. i mean, i'm de lowest lahs !? I have no idea why. That is so depressing. I mean i really did the assignment myself. The 8 marks came from Qn 3, which i copied. Is it that i really having problems with chem !? I really dunno... haix..
So, therefore, now feeling rather depressed. Thinking of her, my heart bleeds of tears on the inside. Though my eyes betray me too, but they can hold still. It's not that serious yet. Going to study Econs, maybe after that grab my bike and go East Coast ? I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment