Haix.. it’s.. hard to say. Tears are flowing into my heart juz now. It’s natural. I juz wonder why. I missed her that much, yet does she even know about it ? Perharps I’m such a idiot. Haixx….
Will she understand ? How will she know ? I love her dearly. Keli said maybe she was shy. I hope so. Gals are more reserved. Maybe I totally forgot. I was abit hasty maybe too. I mean, she’s the only one so far that really brought back much emotions to me.
Smiles.. joy.. hope.. hope to see her again which is miss her.
Okz, tml’s the physics test. Hope it won’t be too hard. HAIX…
HAIX again..
Keli also said dun get to troubled by matters of the heart. It was juz.. like.. wonder why I liddat also. Nv de less, after tml’s phy, will be a lot lesser off my chest’s pressure. Chi, SPA and maths after that. It’s maths that’s what I’m more worried about.
Can’t stop worrying, but KL thxs. U helped a lot. =)
Half of the water u emptied from my heart is ur effort. Thxs.
No comments:
Post a Comment