Monday, May 15, 2006

Finally have time to blog. I guess Let’s juz begin. It’s 10.51 shall type awhile.
Start off with juz last sat. Everything’s been rather messy lately, been doing stuff and nothing else. Not much time to really blog. Let’s c… Friday, Went to celebrate Mingde’s bd at Kenny rogers at Suntec. It was nice. We even sang him 2 times bd song =). It was really fun. However, I had to pay 13.75. Lolx, Mingde budget mahs.. can’t blame him. Then played arcade till say 11+ ? Like usual, we all left the place and went home.
To Saturday. Went to school at around 6.45 am. Kenneth so happen to be on the same bus as I did. 153 to school. Saw Qing crossing the road. Kenneth went for his lesson while Qing and I had facilitators training. It was rather I thot as a introductory lesson. Had ice breaker, then talks and end. In short, it was rather a waste of time ?? Really lahs. Haix, I dun really mean to criticize, but it was really like sit there do nothing.
Band was next. Manage to see Kenneth opening the door, meanwhile we also together checked out the new vending machine in school. It was band practice at 1 – 2.45 like that then it was the Student conductor trials. Good or bad ? I kana de the first. My sense returned. I was able to foresee the number I had. I mean, really lahs.
Me, Chee Hao, Wan Ting, Alison, Chloe. It was juz the 5 of us. Then came the speech. It was already 4 when we begin. All of us finished the whole thing by 6 ? yea, quite late. Nvm, made my way to toa phyon with Jasmine who was going too since it’s her house. After hurrying to grandma house, I ate hungrily as I had only 3 packs of mamee noodles and a chocolate bar for lunch =P. Well, Ah Quan or rather I always call him Sun Quan want to go arcade, so I accompanied him. Believe in love advance is hard for me now !! Lolx, I didn’t try that, I tried Breakdance the song instead. 39. Lolx, even harder lahs. Then I went over to Marina Square where de gang is.
Zenia was still sick, I wished her well though. Tat was sat.

Sunday was rather sad. I wanted to go out with Zenia to watch Mission Impossible 3 but I can’t !! I got facilitator training. Haix, lost a chance there. Haix, somemore the training isn’t anything great. Though I muz say, the training was rather essential BUT I miss My honey !! =’(
Haven’t seen her since 2 weeks. I do miss her, but she says’ I’m despo to see her. No lahs, it’s juz like someone who have caught ur heart and u nv see her again? Time seems to be like dragging on. It was like the longest weekend I ever passed. Maybe longest Sunday. There wasn’t any fate too. I dunno what’s wrong wif me. I badly wanted to see her, half my heart urges me to hurry, half my heart juz simply stops me. I took a train from Tampines to Dobby Ghaut. Actually to take 167 home, but de other half of my heart tat stops me won. I reached Dobby Ghaut half hearted. I guess I already knew she has left. But, I did not try even. It was v. painful. I guess that’s y I love her so dearly. She.. is the only one that has been able to catch my heart since kat. But kat is a different story.

I continue to Monday. Today. Still missing zenia. =)) can’t be avoided I guess. GP, Ms Goh suddenly seems to eat some dunno what medicine to speed up the lesson. Sh e teached so fast suddenly. Maybe I was day dreaming all de way =P no lahs, was reading readers digest. Though I was following her, the speed which she covered at apparently is like unusually fast. Nvm, then PE next. Justice had to re run. Qing also. So I ran wif them awhile. Same for Jeremy. Wen Hui also had to run. Cheered Fu Qi and others on the run, then play badminton.
Maths lecture, chem tutorial, lunch, Econs Lecture, Project work. Tat’s all. After that Qing wanted to get some guys to do something till 4.30+ but I guess it was abit sudden. Nvm, I went to see mr Lee till 4.30 like that. Then went heartland mall to buy stuff.Qing was ta bao ing sandwiches for his friend.
Went home coz Fu Qi got training and PW later. My phone lag, didn’t receive zenia’s sms till later. Haix, I still dunno what phone to buy. Maybe juz borrow cousin’s. I hope ? I dunno lehs. Well, missed Zenia. Then she sent me a photo at least. =)) Happy. At least I dun really miss her till that extend. Maybe juz calm myself abit. Heart emotions. Tomorrow’s gonna be a busy busy busy day. Sianxz. Got to bring labby top too.
Anyways, Saw Jie Xuan today. She mention about witheredgateway talking abt a gal.Hhmm, wonder what she means. It’s off to sleep for me now. Nitezx

No comments:

Post a Comment