Haix.. busy busy week ahead. Can’t stand it. I miss honeyy.. I wonder when will I be able to see her again. Will treasure v. well.
Kiss Goodbye..
The song is v. n ice. Lolx, I’ve gone day dreaming about her again. Actually night dreaming. It’s now 11.11 Pm. zZz, the whole weekend was sort of strange? Friday was rather free, becoz no piano yet.Went out wif Fu Qi, Chin Kiong, Chee Siong, Mingde and Brandon. Quite a full party eh? Went till 11+.. juz go play arcade and so on.
Sat have band pract in the afternoon, morning was juz simply doingnothing. Dun ask me why, I didn’t have de mood to do anything also. Then during band pract starting seniors were discussing abt some stuff which we cannot go in for 45 mins. Then we juniors juz sat and discuss about other stuff. Footdrill and so on. Band posting will be next sat. Suppose to be this sat. Well, nvm.. Went out wif Woon Teng, Kennerth, Nicky and Chloe. We went to eat. Supposingly to go orchard to watch “ Da Vinci Code” but I nv go. Chloe also not going, same for kennerth. Nicky and Woon Teng watching wif Jerrold and his friends. They decided to eat at Yoshinoya then. All of us went then, Chloe called her mum to eat wif us, instead of eating wif her mum. Nicky and Kennerth shared some secrets wif us too. Actually they’re juz dark history. Haix, everything has it’s history I guess but It looks rather unexpected. In any case, I look like extra liddat. They all clarinetist, except me one flute. In any case, knew quite a lot of stuff but.. still little. Knowing more isn’t good sometimes too.
After that went to Suntec. Took to DhobbyGhaut then went for the train to Marina Bay while they 2 went for the train to Jurong East, to Orchard for them. So nice. Juz wonder when will I’ll get to watch a movie honeyy.. really look forward to it. I missed one. Haixxx…
In any case.. I will wait =). Nothing much that sat, except Siang meng joined us under my invitation, but he complained it was rather crappy. Well, he juz dun enjoys I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment