Saturday, May 27, 2006

Time.. 3.00 A.M. Place.. In my living room on the laptop.
Yeah.. it's 3.00 A.M.. i'm not sleeping yet. I'm heartbroken. Haixx...
I Juz dunno why, KL where r u? Maybe u can help take away 1/2 of the water gathering to help me feel better. It's juz so...
Her sms left me a creak. I totally like lost my mood. My tireness, everything i looked forward to shattered like glass. All the pieces of the glass are now piercing me painfully. I juz acted nothing happened on the outside, but inside is crumbling quite a bit. It didn't really meant anything. It juz meant that she wasn't keen on spending time wif me ? i dunno and i dun understand. that's why i muz spend more time wif u. I dun blame u, perharps it's becoz of ur previous stead, that's why u'r like this. U lost faith in guys u told me before...
I walked around the arcade. Was going to play Knights Of Valour again, to kill time. Couldn't find a chair. It was like a moment ago there was so many chairs available. I couldn't believe it. The area around there had no more chairs available. Saw chee siong and told him. He appeared wif another chair. THXS, it really helped. I sat down and calm down i guess. maybe i was too emotional. haix...
What a hectic week. The start of the June holidays is marked by de CSSP Camp. Somehow i dun feel like going now. 4 days .. so long. Honeyy wanted to go out on de 30th which is one of the camp days. Haix, shd have juz obeyed her. I really dunno. I feel hurt. It's like.. why can't she understands while i'm finding time for her, let her be wif me ?
She finds some time ler, but my heart is still feeling down. Haiz.
Tml.. pack bag, Do PW. I tink that'll take almost the whole morning. Depends on what time i wake up. HOpe i get enough rest, then dunno what to do after that. I totally wanted to relax de lahs. I guess i can't.
Control. I wished. I haven't seen you for a month already lahs, re counting. You'r not anyone strange nor i dunno, you'r de special one i wish to see everyday , every moment...
Guess i'm love sick. De feeling i'm having now is so horrible. Sadness + depressed. Depressed of the upcoming stuff.
i shd be fine. Hope i get some time to get this done wif.. then study n be wif u.
15 mins of bloggin. Haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment