Tuesday, October 10, 2006

HOw long does it take to blog ? I really dunno. maybe it's becoz of other things that's why i'm so like busy to blog.

Finally been after exams. I couldn't sleep, even for a H1 subject. I juz wonder what's wrong with me. Sorta stressed. I dun really know what my heart wans. It's complicated. Meanwhile, sista's not helping. I realise i get hurt easily, becoz i m vunerable now. Vunerable becoz maybe today's her death anniv's wake and i've juz been to see her.

Ang Bin Mei. Died: 9 Oct 2003.
Rest in peace junior. May your soul be blissed in heaven.

Now, abit busy over collegue life. It's PW. Yesterday's PW totally like drove everyone else mad. Becoz it's the written report handing in for our class. The so called dateline is supposed to be next Wednesday. Wadever lahs, crap. Our PW is really screwed. Felicia came in home clothes. =X Dots. I wanted so much to scold, but luckily i didn't coz Ah gui, Ethel and Wenx also.
It's like, why are u wearing outside clothes ? It's a school , ur school !
i didn't know what to say. Tina, another one. What is it about commitment, sense of belonging and stuff like that. i know you are going out after that, but who isn't going out after that lahs ?
zZz. Girls. But i don't blame the 5 clique group. it's becoz, everything has been like that for them.
Somehow, when u are supported always, when u fall, u fall deeply, becoz of the protection that you have always been in.
My sista's one example. Pampered too much, in the end stressed. Even using computers also.
What in the world is my world turning too. Perharps she inherited my dad's genes. That's why i thot nv to associate myself more to my dad. I Juz wished, he was a god dad instead. Wanted to say alot of things. I figured out maybe it's becoz of my mood. Spoilt by sista deeply becoz my shield was broken by the anniversary. haiz. Still unable to forgive myself for not being there at the crucial moment as a mentor.
White chrystanmums was what i gave her. Bless her soul.

Meanwhile, i tink i've fallen for a girl. Over ? maybe her innocence? But, i really dunno lehs. i'd juz leave it for the time being. Will change this skin soon.
Take care then.

No comments:

Post a Comment