i M like, so. Dead ?
Dead as in, really mentally like that.
i didn't manage to sleep well ytd too. I have no idea why !!!
It can't be the coffee i drank, coz i almost fell asleep while studying maths, so i figured that it was stress. VERY VERY creepy stress. it has manage to stay in my heart so much that it was un seen and un detected. Only when i was about to sleep i guess it was like a bomb threat sweeping through my mind, making it unable to sleep. zZZ.
What is wrong with me ?? I haven't been that stressed lahs. No matter how difficult the exam was, i nv really like can't sleep. Last time, maybe the first paper, English, de night before has some slight difficulty, like lay in bed and toss and turn for quite a bit, around 10 mins liddat. This time it isn't lors, it's like 30 mins ? On top of that, i woke up like a certain interval. It's like something that seldom happens before. very horrible. zZz, how could i have incurred such a heavy load of stress ??
I'm fine, as most ppl can see. I'm not stressed up till i anyhow frustrate it out or something liddat. ZZz. go dota awhile. sian diao.
No comments:
Post a Comment