Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Today's mini gathering, or should i say NTSS gathering made me think much. To spill my thoughts here once again. Maybe becoz tml's results too.
I'm juz confused in a way or another.
It's becoz i'm nervous. The so clear minded person has suddenly like so absent minded?

Few weeks has passed since i last blog. First was Bin Mei's death anniversary. Then was the class BBQ. After that was YCP about mind mapping, then VJC open house on the same day, well, as well as NJC, Oral Presentation and so on. School now is juz chinese and oral presentation. Somehow i feel school's abit retarded. Why ? We are practically sorta wasting time on chinese and oral presentation. But you know what ? That's what SRJC has put us through, the memories and de thoughts. We have more time to interact, more time to treasure time together. More of like, die in a better way. Compared to other schools, don't you tink that other schools, class like abit isolated ?
I juz suddenly feel like, SRJC. Maybe it's like a place whereby we all are sorta complained, but aren't we all like poly students ? It's like, when u compare a JC n poly student ?? I read de forum months back, seeing someone's PS, putting " i'm a poly student, so? If u have a problem with them, that's your problem. I 'm proud to be a poly student"
So, SRJC has given us much, why not help it ?
Tinking back, that tells me, since SRJC OGL requires pp, why don't i ?
I know what i suppose to do this holiday ler.
Study, Band Camp, Band festival, Class chatlet, Primary school gathering.
Since i have a clear focus in mind, dunno why i hestitating. Furthurmore, it was the OGL thing i was hestitating on. I think i shall go hand it in tml. ><.
Tink i'm not holding anything back then.

We may be SRJC students, but that doesn't mean we'r retarded or what. LoLs, like other schools, other pupils, other friends, we have 2 arms, 2 legs, 2 ears, 2 eyes, 1 nose 1 mouth. =)
RAWR~!
I guess that's about it.
As for maple.
balance it with studying bahs.
Tink i cannot go back the lifestyle during the first 3 months,
juz got to grip hold of myself properly.
N...
For you... i wish that it really is you now.

Miss you, much.
haven't seen you since.... 2 months back.

HugX~...
GD NiteX.

No comments:

Post a Comment