Adults are stereo typed ?
Or m i being bias.
Maybe i shdn't say all. I would say some.
Everyone of them say, study hard, so that can get into University. Got so many ppl got degree liao, if dun get , will lose out. In future, you will tend to lose out.
Lose out in what ? Money ? Knowledge ? Competitiveness ?
Hais yo, then why Singapore open poly for what if everyone can get into university sia. zZz, couldn't really help but ponder into why humans think that way.
Why can't people really evaluate things alittle ? That's what i like for economics.
Upon learning the theories, you can revise the things done by the government, instead of juz complaining like the uncles in coffee shops over their most un adjust opinions about GST increase, well, economics students all know, it's for the well being of the poorer people, closing the income gap.
That's what the speakers that came from NUS said. Argue wif Proof. Somehow i feel thankful that we got speakers to come to motivate us. On top of that, i'm motivated too. I have more burning chakara around my heart now.
The sadness no doubt leaks around the ice, since sadness cannot be frozen, but by letting it out telling FuQi & Esther, i guess more or less, it's gone, relieveing pain. It's a decision made by me, i cannot afford to be careless, i will not hurt her at all. I will not let the slightest thing make it happen, becoz i got to protect her from all this hurt. I dun wan her to get hurt.
Yupps. That's it. I'm sleepy. Maybe that makes my typing sounds boring.
>_<
NightZ
Johnson lim- why dun u use a real name instead of a fake one ? LOLs
No comments:
Post a Comment