I guess it's over. She has made a choice of going to ITE.
She can still take O levels i really hope she can make it tis time,
then go poly =)
I guess it's over for me then. No more chance. Be it poly, ITE, or even JC basically, i tink me is juz nothing to her. I will juz simply vanish and be part of her memory one day, remembered by only the soul. Then i shall be part of them i guess.
Let her happiness be for those who can take them, keep them and make them grow.
That is definitely not me.
For the next person, take good care of joanne, or i'll curse you for eternity.
Was telling Keli, kinda mao dun. I told her, if need help can find me. I doubt she will though, but then it's like so wanting to see her when you'r suppose to forget her. Hais. till then then really tink bahs. I'll be more mature in my feelings then i guess. >_< who knows ?
School's like this and like that. Played basketball after running 6 rounds around the track and badminton module. badminton under joe lim is CMI. I guess i'm trying to numb myself. On top of that, play till quite late 7+. Hais.. got my phone back but the memory card is missing. Along wif all her sms !
Everything in my phone is back to default. hais, all de sms saved from last time gone totally. From her, xiiao qian, keli, everyone. >_<
Is it a prank that i'd eventually give up ?
Hais. Keli say it's fated maybe- Love can't be forced.
It's 12+ ler. Tink i go clementi get some stuff bahs. Dunno whadda bring for tml lahs. Well, who cares, tml then really decide bahs.
NightZ then. I know i'm gliberishing love pains again. =X
Wan An..
No comments:
Post a Comment