Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Then today.. was total defense day de PRE DAY, valentines day.
It's a day which was so hard to.. go.. about..
The whole day.. i see people n people.. in pairs.

Maybe that's the most difficult part. I know i have frozen my emotions, yet it's such a lovey day, it juz makes the ice around my heart burns, i'm getting mixed feelings. Worse of all, the whole class's mood of love is juz making my entire heart un fold the coverings that i've sorta placed to cover/ hide love.. after all, she's not easy to forget. I have that binding issue at hand, to give or not to give.

In the end, i apparently juz pretended that i didn't feel anything. I juz felt so mixed up that i simply let go of everything and forget it. I juz feel like i rather let it go liddat, then to really let it happen.. it's for her good, not to hurt her. She won't miss me.
i can't say, i won't miss her. Hais.. wad a pity but..
tat's a reality.

I like typing love sick entries. Dunno whadda type lehs. it juz floats in my mind. Hais. jiu jiang first bahs.

No comments:

Post a Comment