Sunday, May 27, 2007

Everything would seem fine till~ as i predicted.. juz a harsh dip of life's down when life seems to be great.
I felt i've hurt her. >_<

Kayaking ytd morning was fine.. Except the burns obtained from it were more serious than de previous one o_O. Surprising.. because i applied more sun block than usual. Well, i got a red nose after that. =X
Then joanne called me when i was near chinatown onboard 197 back. Decide to go home first. I smell of the sea. LoLs, then went to meet them at bugis coz yanling got date at 4pm. Somehow i tink i saw mellisa of A05, n hazel. She hasn't changed but of course i tink she won't recognise me. Yanling's quite short =X I dun wan to be bad, but it's juz that when we 2 stood next to her, she looked like.. a sista. LoLs, joanne whack my shoulder when i told her that, say i v. bad =P
Oops.
Well, so somehow we reshuffled n walk, so that we didn't make it look that bad. Then 4 came n we went to MRT to wait, till 4.20 her friend came and i n joanne went to Plaza Singapura. She leaned on my for support. Can sense that she was really tired.. till the extend she could almost fell asleep. We missed 3 trains in a row. =X Hahax, coz there was SOO much people at Bugis. She didn't like squeezing while i dun mind waiting so finally after 3 trains we'r on the way. After all, it's 4 mins wait only, not 6 mins. N there's seat to sit as well.
Then arrive at ps that time joanne was calling valerie. It's like somehow valerie confused her, but they came to a conclusion, wait at cine till 6+. Diao~, her bag was dam heavy. then she say go there do hw till val comes. Okz, then de gang meeting at 4.30 but 5.15 latest to arrive. I called mingde, he say meet at Cathay for me. I told her i'll pei her till 5.15 before i go. Then we 2 found a seat again and she leaned on me for support. Tis time she told me she could really fall asleep if we carried on sitting. Then i say sleep lor if u wish. =X Somehow she's more tired than i m when i'm suppose to be more tired then her !
Is being in a band more tiring than being on the water n sun for 4 hrs ? LoLs.
Then she press her phone, then i ask her any foot notes ? Then luckily she checked, then realise gotta go PS n collect remote control ! We've sat there like 10 mins n it's like we've totally forgotten. I Sent her to starhub at B2 before chionging to Cathay.
N u know what? I was like at Floor 6 then i realise they're at floor 1 ! diao~~~ >_<
The movie was great. Pirates of the carribean III, At world's End.
She didn't manage to get tix for it at cine. I guess it's becoz it's weekend.
Somehow, after tat we went for dinner, then they use my phone to call joanne up for dinner. Jia yu~! >_<
I thot they were joking, then they really call. Hais.. it muz have upseted her somehow. I know coz it's like she can't abandon val and come up, on top of that, why bother her then ?
Hais.. what a headache, but she seems fine now. Gonna check on her soon. =)
that's tat.
Holidays are here, but that means more self studying..

If loving you was a mistake, i tink that is no need for corrections. A eternity"s wait- >_<

Wan an~

No comments:

Post a Comment