I was doing band stuff till 1+ ytd.. today, almost 12. Lolx..
Actually, juz wanna drop by to list down some stuff, like my to do list.
Maybe it's me moving on.
I haven't revamp this place and fixed up my own skin for a really really really really really long time.
I will continue to do MWS stuff tomorrow, includes bloggin, etc etc etc..
I want to watch 9!
I may have missed out somethings, but I tell myself today, it's time to decide what i really want. More time for myself on both the flute and my piano.
& my piano? The transparent glass piano.
Saw Xaven's house the other day, like his so called lounge. I guess I might have roughly the same thing for my uncle house, maybe that's y Uncle has been solo all along. His own hideout. =X
Lastly, my kitty Joanne. I'll tink of a way to raise her up. I haven't decided how to tell mummy about getting myself a kitty (even though she has always object it)
But not least, hahax.. a PSP. Xiiao Hao says 289 can buy 1, i tink it's cheap. Shall get one to replace my MP3 also?
& my phone also!! (after ORD) Gosh.. So much stuff, I'm like making a wish..
Talking about wishies, I "kiv" ed my 2 wishes. Though only 2 cake cutting ceremony, on my bd itself didn't have time to sit down and wished myself happy birthday. :P I also dunno what I wanted. So, I keep 1 first okie? 1 Wish is to wish a long long wish that Joanne, you're well; hope you don't hold against me =( and all my friends around along with my band mates, MWS, Juniors, pals to stay happy and health always =]
Oct is coming.. I don't wan to see any1 leave me.. again.. Especially, supposingly the one clostest to me.
='( I find that even if I don't write about you, I end up crying too..
Vammie~ Cheer up. Someone please tell me that? Maybe I shall call Jx and ask her to tell me that.
No comments:
Post a Comment