It's 1245pm. Why do I have to like type all entries at 12 xia?
Revised this blog, blew all the dust away from this old old wintery snow place. It's turning winter I know, but I guess I no need winter to tell me it's cold, my heart itself has no longer any warmth.
=X Wanted to use a different skin, like this one, http://www.blogskins.com/info/155080/ It would definitely be superb, but the strong words & nice symbol there reminds me of you. Why you?
Sometimes, you ask me dumb stuff. You ask me, why I block you from msn, then when I unblock you, you won't talk. Even if it's juz to entertain or juz random chat with me lahs? I was being really kiddy, but you know e, the only times I'm not myself is when I literally isn't myself what. Nvm, just leave it.
I shdn't talk about you anymore, called you for the BBQ. Yes, Maybe is my fault, I should have juz asked, do you wan me to wait for you when you first called me when I was at TPY, but.. you just "nvm" & hung my phone. =(
Saturday unfolded in a very hateful way. It's like I was so free in the afternoon, taking my own sweet time to do stuff here and there, but just when the time for BBQ, chaotic. Suppose to go CC around 2+ and probably reach East Coast by 3+, end up waited for Derrick with Joon Hoe till 3+. It was running quite late le, the only thing I forgot was that lateness. I looked at my time and realise.. delivery is 4 to 6pm. I should standby at there by then & haven't buy anything.
Okays, here's the whole chunk, but from my view. I have to thank you Derrick and Joon Hoe for helping me very very very much, becoz without you two, I probably won't have even made it to the pit. But here's my frustrations :P hope you don't mind.
So I got them both into NTUC and buy stuff. Seriously, I realise why girls are meant to do shopping coz the 2 keep wanting to buy stuff which are like.. for their own consumption. Maybe they're still young to realise, I was like "errrr..." You know, you take from the shelf and it's like you take so MANY. You can't be serious to put all those back rite, then end up you'll juz dump them at some random shelf. Now, you're not gonna get into trouble, but those guys handling the packing and so on are. Why get a batch of ppl into trouble or give them extra work to do?
Nvm, they dun get it. So, faster hasten them coz there's lots to buy and got them in no time. Juz that I forgot about tongs. That's why shopping cannot be done last minute without girls :P So went in NTUC to buy tongs for Charcoal the 2nd time. Reason being later you use hand touch Charcoal sure dirty cannot cook. Dunno where's e toilet also there, so prepare in chase first. After getting everything, Cab down to East Coast. Faints* Alice called Derrick but Derrick still asleep I believe coz he like sleep not enough, so didn't get the Chatlet no. Then he called Regina on the phone to know it's C10-11. Okays, once we hit East Coast Goldist Chatlet, we went down to look for the place and to realise, it's wrong place! So Derrick called Alice's best friend, I tink is called Florance and finalised it as C3 - C4. That's already almost reaching 5+.
There, I guess I made quite a dumb decision. I should have cab to Carpark C1, because we were at Carpark D1. As usual, I sorta underestimated the distance.. i decided to walk. Dragged poor Joon Hoe with me, I guess I neglected his fatigue and his mass. I was walking quite fast and realise he was lagging behind =X There was a cab and I juz thought save it so I cont'd walking. As we walked, saw a cycling Station and Joon Hoe suggested renting bike becoz it's really v. far for him. Looking at the clock, it was already 1710. Suppose to be there at 1715 hrs. Though I told the person I'll be abit late, but how much grace time will he give? Waited for Derrick to come from Alice's chatlet also, coz he placed the stuff there for some of the guys who arrived earlier to look after. That took 5 mins unfortunately and our further discussion ate into another 5 mins. By the time we got our bike was 1720. Sometimes I feel I'm lost, I keep blaming the fact I've lost you. Why is it that only when you're around, that all the help I got from you is much sufficient. Hais, stop it!
I focused myself to tell myself priority to get to the collection point, so I told Joon Hoe, Pit 12, meet me there, bring Derrick. Turns out Derrick is a better cyclist and reached earlier. I faster sped my way through and my adreline was pumping really furiously since dunno how long. I hit a wrong turn and that was when the deliveryman called, so i hastened to get myself out of the wrong turn and head towards the Carpark C1.
So.. When Derrick reached the pit, he went back to find Joon Hoe. Faints* Sometimes I wonder is it becoz they're too young to apprehend what's happening? Then Joon Hoe wanted water, so both of them went to Macdonalds and after that long forgot about me. I was calling their handphones like for 15 mins. Finally when Derrick picked up, I told him, I have stuff to pick up at Carpark C1, go Pit 12, then park your bike there and find Carpark C1 further down after the pit. Realise Derrick came with the bike and asked me to drink green tea. He really not enough sleep. Faints* So, he made 2 trips and I stood there waiting again.
& finally we reached the pit with the BBQ stuff, have to go back and take the stuff from the chatlet. Me & Derrick went first to collect the stuff, but when we reached the Chatlet, Derrick rested and was needed there, so I went back and got Joon Hoe to take some stuff back as well. Turns out I guess they were worn out. >.< But a really big thank you for the help becoz without you guys, I guess I'm like will die instead?
Set up the fire myself for the first time, I was recalling everything Jimmy and Shaun was saying for all the past BBQs, So I managed to set it up within 30 mins. It wasn't very sucessful becoz I tink I spreaded the fire too early, end up the Charcoals were very dissipated, heat little. Turns out Patron Mr Lee was the first to arrive and so helped me by arranging the fire as well.
After that Joon Hoe returned and Xaven came with his old friend and then Jonathan. I went to wash my hands at the Mac there, to realise the soap is pathetic and went BK to wash instead. End up i went back to Derrick there to collect stuff. He's still resting there so I told him to rest up before going back. Will be quite tiring for him. After I went back, Mr Raymond Lee was there already and Mr Lin came......
I tired already lahs, the rest juz came as time passed. Muz thank the Chefs for the day, Yan Zhang, Clement and Yong An + Poh Hee (hope I didn't miss anyone out). They came with ZQ and then settled to cook for everyone. Really thank you guys for the sweat and hardwork!
I went back to get some stuff here and there again, but not in time to see Patron Mr Lee and Mr Raymond left, which I dunno is good or bad? Actually trying to siam the touchy topics, if I could, but Patron Mr Lee made a few points while he helping me with the fire. =X
So everything fell into place literally after awhile, except Karsandra brought her aunty and uncle along, which I was like o_O and dressed really nicely. Hahax =X
Sometimes I wished I could juz put down everything and emo for juz that little while. I tink coz you sms ed me. Shit, I'm getting it again. Better stop. Still trying to expel completely anything abt you. So, main point was pack and go @ 12+, coz the girls all left at 11+. Then only left the Chefs, Zq, Joon Hoe and me. Zq got piano tml and we have no agenda of thon ing or etc. I called Mummy and most fortunately they did a milk run for me :P So lucky, The guys helped me pack and clean, I took 3 boxes of stuff back home. Thank you so much guys! & Mummy was like =.-, one box of food. Luckily I donated half to Yan Zhang, if not will be O_O liao and I tink I got to help squeeze into the fridge.
Zq,JoonHoe & Poh Hee took at cab to save Poor Ms Bai yl, while Yong An & Yan Zhang had their friend coming to fetch them. I had my parents =) Thank you Mummy & Daddy.
What an exhausting day.. but it wasn't so I felt..
Till I woke up this morning. Slept really well coz Sista wasn't at home so double mattressed and the weather~ Shiok.. so woke up at 12 today, with loads of noises coz had visitors. Was settling MWS matters for 1 hr today, but realise my brain gonna die with out food, so at 1+ after half the guests left I went out to eat first, mostly food that I bought back ytd. Stingray, Potato, Corn, drumlets and Ba Kut Tay. Still like Ba Kut Tay even though I had it for my Bd 1 week ago.. but after that Juz slacked at the computer for the whole day >.<
Awww.. tried to pract piano at 3+ but can't coz my cousins from San Fransico still around. Then here between piano and my com.. then is 6pm le, prepare to go out for dinner. Actually wanted to go with Terence to Yong Siew Toh Conservatory to attend a concert, but Joon Hoe told me he like deciding whether to go or not. =.- I was like.. huh? I thot he confirm, but realise he having flu. Okays, so i decided to put that off and eat food with my cousins. They wanted to drop by last year, but I tink due to some reasons, they put it off. Been like 7 years since I last saw them, the last time was Primary 6.. now is already like.. completing NS. I told myself, I'll be back to San Fransico to visit them. Alone? =X Dunno.. Sometimes alone is a scary thing. >.<
Aii yo, it's 1.40 am le. I should juz sleep.
Let me highlight something, Stella was juz saying in the afternoon, " it's 2 way thing for love" Keli also told me. I also told myself.. But if you've nv really loved me in the first year, then why so in 2nd year? These kind of questions I asked you before, yet you also can't reply. I dunno why I'm asking such questions like have no answer.. but.. I shall stop.
Love is complicated. But as simple as when I first saw "you"..
=] I'm smiling not becoz of you.. but that love is sweet for me.
A very very very long entry eh? =X I still haven't list what I want. Lolx, let me know if any part of this place looks ridiculous coz I believe there is still portions I must change?
Thank you Xiiao Qian. I tink you're still awake :P For pei ing me abit while u do maths.
No comments:
Post a Comment