The only thing worth saying was that you made a big fuss over.. your blog.
=(
I'm too tired to bother, it's 11.50 again. I really really really really is tired of this. Ren shi jian.. Qin wei he wu?
Why muz everything start when I need to move on? I really dunno. Yea.. Moving on, yet you suddenly juz..
You were slow to understand, okayys. But not that slow till 1 month later then realise that you loved me, appreciated me and would like to put it down ='(
I m almost closed to tears... but is it of any use? Jx said, stop wasting ur tears. I can't find yl if I really cry le. It's really bad. Vammie, why are you behaving like a kid?
So.. I dunno. I only know.. you say it's over then let it be. I tried honestly hard this few weeks to let everything go. Your pooh lying at the same spot, I really want to hug & touch it every night. Yet... All the places you've been with me, are emblemed inside already. A simple Tampines back in Aug already did it.. at least now, when I feel better.. you reviewed? Reviewed after I fought with you last friday..
The only time I ever seen you write " I appreciate.. what you've done" was only today.. ='(
Wadever... I dun wish to cont, it's all abt you.
So scary.. I though maybe to have a pretty gal sit next to me on the bus & some unknown gal from henderson i tink came n sat there. Listening to heavy music, then stopped at the exact bus stop as me >.< Shittt! Dunno got use till 1 wish or not. I only know I KIV one coz the other one I wished ytd. Aii yo~~ Reminds me, Beauty are the deadliest assassins. =X but she not v. pretty and look like malay.. faints*
Today morning was really.. shagg. Maybe becoz you smsed. I'm giving excuses. So anyways, tml to CCMC for carpets & Mr Lin!
Really hope I get them, no I will have them!
=( I half going to cry.. maybe it's really lucky my com is in the living room so i hold?
But.. It's painful to hold la.. plus dam noisy..
My focus on piano lost alot coz of that I guess..
Will complete e "what i wan" again. =X Another rushy entry.. "containing you" =( again. Hais.
No comments:
Post a Comment