Was talking to see hui and realise Sept is ending so fast. Means, 2 months.. of single hood. c? I juz can't get you out. Like I told Jacq, you are like embossed inside the memory. There is no way to take you out, except to forget them. I tried to forget them, but to do so is to destroy everything that you were made up of.
To step out of your life, how to when you are not in a piece urself? You look at what you're writing on your blog? =( I hate it, at least make sure you're alive lahs.
I'm not strong enough yet. I'm still emo ing now. Maybe is coz I'm listening to 寂寞光年 by 刘力扬. I'm thinking that's e best song for this blog.. becoz the first line is "是谁从我天空摘走了星星.."
Stars, that's what this place is made up of.. Today I'm sorta free. I thought I could end up doing nothing, practically is nthing lahs, was reading D-Grayman Manga and jiu 10+ le. Now also 11+ le. >.< I tink I've turned workaholic.. that's bad.
Wanted to give myself a break from piano.. but I guess I'll feel better if I can practise instead.
Your darn rehearsal is this Sunday?! My first reaction will be " you gave up MWS?" Yet I'm like asking around for horn soft case and thinking of getting a horn back for you.
Wtf m I doing?
I dunno what to say anymore. Gonna increase the font size abit. So much abt free, I end up also doing MWS stuff becoz I juz realise there's room to book and etc.
This is a short entry becoz my mood suddenly juz died... I hate myself sometimes.
I'm seeing you again tml. Yahs, is not becoz I dun care or I pity you or wad. I DUN GIVE A FUCKING DAM, But when i says so I can't stop my tears from falling.
='( Can some1 stop time and give me some seconds to react to this pain? painful...
No comments:
Post a Comment