Saturday, September 5, 2009

Stressed

After you left, you got me stressed over you as well.

I can juz dun care and ask you to get out, but it seems to me like.. it's not working out nicely. Yes, you may have promised Zq to clear the library and stuff but you quitted it. & the best part is, you keep like.. I dun wan it anymore since I said so, but i promised him. It's contridictary. Not only that, suddenly you came out with the "I don't tink I'm staying in band that long".

If you leave, I also probably dunno what to do that will stop you. I dun wan to talk to you either anymore. It appears whatever I say won't change anything.. anymore. Perharps becoz I ownself went mad without realising I've gotten myself a deadly virus.. jealousy. I didn't realise I was overly jealous about you and him. Yet, I dunno is it me or juz my jealously. I'll take it as jealousy still.

After you left, I thought over alot of things. But you really need someone to talk it out with, maybe juz some random laughs + advise didn't hurt at all. =] Thank you everyone for your concern. For you this time, I cried twice. I decided to cap it at there, I have cried during our 1st anniversary as well other occasions where you juz painfully stabbed with out realising. I dun wan to think about it anymore. I'll leave it to fate to decide.

I need to return to myself as soon as possible. Been like 2 long years. Long years of non singlehood. Fuqi managed to prevent me from being arrowed when I went to the wrong place to meet Mr Lin. He's a very good friend. Also asked me to forget about her, I guess for him was Wendy and Woel Lin. That evens out Joanne's side. Both side will tell each other to forget about the other half and probably juz critisize. That's juz it..

I remembered when Zq instilled a point about leaving and long absence. It's only when you play often, then you will get the skills and be one with your instrument. That is what I will put down here. I dun tink I will say it to you, since whatever I say is not important. I should juz stop caring, when you don't care even. Sometimes, I also don't understand, but it won't be a problem anymore thought; Why is it that if I'm in the wrong, I seemed to be the one caring instead? Nvm, I will still accept it that I'm in the wrong for this. Yeah, I dun understand you at all.. Juz.. leave it that way.

Told myself to sleep at before 12 even when I started writing MWS stuff at 11, but it's already 12.30 now. zZz.. Wished I ate supper juz now.. now abit hungry. Today went Top one with Fq, CK, Md and Gn. Think they abit sian but they didn't say coz my singing sux :P & i was singing really emo stuff like feng (jay chou), ni yuan lai yi zi dou zai (saya) and so on. Too many to name.. before that went down CC to take Maris Stella scores to return to Mr Lin. After that went to singing at Bugis there. After that I was hunting Telok Ayer street, mixed up with Kreter Ayer and end up bringing the guys around a long walk. Thanks Fq for calming them, i bet they all sure #$#&$#^*&^#*&@^#. =X they're so nice to stick with me. After that went PS, then md left to watch FD4 with his camp mates, the remaining 4 of us went to Fish & Co to eat. At first, my only concern was that My bd was on thurs! If tio sabo, later sure tio the staff birthday song blah blah blahs... yawnx. No way!! But after that I guess I brushed that aside.. It's good that birthdays are quiet =] Then walk around abit before going back..

Aww well.. the place still have you. Even though, I didn't like places which contained you, but no choice right? Better onces was Wendy's gathering. =] Tired le, shall stop soon but juz implant ytd's memories..

Went out with Shaun ytd, at first was meeting at Paya Lebar, then Xiiao Hao also ps me, then Shaun forgot about his meeting wif me, so he called me after that and tell me Paya Lebar too far. So I told him Queensway, then pick me up at Red Hill. Ride my first motorbike trip in sg.. super cool. Queensway seemed abit too ma fan, so went to Habourfront Mac. So weird that he actually ended up in Vivo. Had KFC, then he was juz random chatting with me.. then he wanted to find Zq, so I suggested Yanlin since he say he can go Hougang. After I called Yanlin and so we were on our way. Yet, juz before we go the carpark, Shaun had a deja vu of the escalator we took. After we reached, Yanlin took her time. Shaun so happened to have some1 calling him and he chatting for long. Took me a while to realise it was a long call and excused myself and bump into.. see hui. She looks pretty =] maybe nv see her outside before, except prom, but prom was coz it was grand. So concidental.. after that went to the nearby toilet coffeeshop then met Yanling when she done. Walked with her to Serangoon Gardens, end up in Liquid Kitchen drinking 1 beer glass of beer. Doesn't taste nice, but after i drank finish was having some wobbly effect for a while. :P Shit, but the gals sitting at the next table very shiok! Nvm that, I tink coz taking my eyes off gals coz last time can't.. cannot see too much, not good for health also =X hahah. Juz being random, after that walked back while Yanlin and Shaun wrote back. Super scary, bravery test sia the place. =X

After that wrote back to my house at 90km/hr. Okay lahs, Mum would probably have my life if she knew I was riding on those things, but it was quite fun. Then I realise something about me is I also enjoyed 'thrill'. Even though I remembered I tend to be anxious about some things before happening, but after it happened, I will tend to enjoy it instead. Good? I tink so, shaun got me abit interested in the bike, but still is dangerous. Hahax.

I guess that's all. Feeling better coz the previous para was sweet =] Thanks yanling and Shaun for the wonderful night. It's 10mins to 1.00am. A good rest, ytd slept at 2+ and woke up at 9+ today. Still got some fatigue from the week i guess.

For better rest! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment